A Choice

Kenshi's POV~~

We sat on the bed and looking at each other, "soo should we get married?"

Miko looked at me and then looked down "Ren! are you 100% sure that you want me to be the one?"

I looked at her "I-I don't know.."

She smiled "Okay then.. Will then, why don't I do something that I really wanted to do with you."

Miko got on top of me, then our minds went blank.

When we woke up she smiled, and I smiled too. I kissed her good morning, we then went to go eat some breakfast.

After our breakfast, we went to work out the food that we just ate.

Me and Miko sat on the bench, I then held Miko's hand, "Miko.. I will not leave you to die alone, if you die then I will die with you." She looked at me and I heard a small sigh come from her breath, "Kenshi you need to know that I will not die! Ever! Just believe that I will live on, in your heart."

As we sat down, I looked at Miko, and saw small water drops falling from her cheeks, "Miko, I- I don't want to suffer from not having you with me!

If you die, then there is no meaning to my life, there's no need for me to live."

She just looked at me and whispered into my ears "You will have a meaning, and I will make sure that it happens."

I was confused "Ehh?? what is that suppose to mean?"

She just laughed and ran away from me, I then looked at Miko as she turned around to face me. She smiled and she stood there, while the sun warmed up her skin.

I ran to her, and when I was running to her, I can see the tears in her eyes.

I hugged her, as I know what going to happen if I stay with her. "Miko, want to get married? Because I want too!"

Miko looked at me "Not yet!" she stuck out her tongue, and smiled "Can you wait for me to be ready?" I pouted "I guess I can wait for the love of my life to be ready!"

I carried her on my back, whole she ate ice cream. -thinking- I will make her happy as long as I can, before she leaves me!

~~~~~~Weeks has gone by~~~~~~

Me and Miko went to the doctors, to see how her condition was.

When the doctor called her name, she held my hand wanting me to come along with her. The doctor tested her, we looked at each other.. wishing something will be good to hear. The nurse took Miko to her room, while the doctor took me into another room to talk.

She looked at me "Will, I have good and bad new, the good news is that she is Pregnant, with a 1 month baby inside of her. While the bad news is that she has about a year to live, the baby inside of her is keeping her alive. So you have a choice sir, it's to either keep the baby, and lose Miko, or you lose the baby, and Miko may be saved."

I looked at the doctor, "But! W-why can't I have both of them!!" She looked at me "When the baby needs to come out, the pain of the baby coming out with hurt your wife to much. So choose Sir.. Will it be your wife or the baby, who will you keep?"