Stuck..

I lied.."Will Kenshi we were in my room and yea that's it xD!!" Got back on top of me "You lied DX!!" I started laughing at him "BUHAHAHAHA XD NIW PLEASE GET OFF OF ME I CAN'T BREATH!!" then all of a sudden a girl came into the room "Kenshi!! I just came out of he bathroom, were you worried that I left??" Kenshi had his eyes wide open, he looked at me "Oh yes, Miko is different from you.." I looked confused "she would have never lied about being prego!!" Next thing you know it I was out of the house... "Kenshi!! BAKA LET ME BACK IN!! IM NOT IN PROPER CLOTHING!!" I knew no one was gonna answer the door..Baka.." I ran home in tears "Great he ruined it again.." Bam I bumped into Natsu.. "Miko watch were you are running next time.." I looked up and he saw me in tears.. "Miko what's wrong??" I wiped my tears "Nothing.. it just hurt when I ran into you.. Will I got to go..Bye Natsu.." We will keep in touch!!" And I ran home leaving Natsu confused..

Natsu finally knew what was going on!! He ran to Kenshi "OPEN THE DOOR MIKO IS GOING TO RUN AWAY!!!" Kenshi opened the door "Miko is in this room right now.." Natsu looked and saw a totally different girl. "Umm Kenshi.. Do you need glasses she's a fake!!" He just closed the door on natsu's face -_-'!!

Natsu went after me he yelled so much that I could hear him just don't want to answer "MIKO!!! MIKO!!! MIKO!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" I came out of a car.."I'm right here.." Natsu came up to me and hugged me "Miko.. Even though you love my brother.. I love you!!" I was shocked by his words

"y-you love m-me??" He hugged me tighter "yea and I can treat you better than him besides.. Just because I'm his little brother doesn't mean that you're older!!" I looked confused "I'm his twin Miko!" I my eyes widened "he kissed my cheek "I'm always there when you need me Miko,Remember.."

I flashed back..I hugged him tight not wanting to let go.. "Thank you.."I smiled.. I closed my eyes and started to cry "Thank you so much.." When I opened my eyes I was in Kenshi's room.. Kenshi was sitting down with the fake me in his arms.. While I was found in Natsu's arm.. "So Natsu she's awake.. Now what's the surprise.." He smiled "Miko is mine now.. She doesn't want to cry in darkness anymore and be broken every single day because of you.." I looked away.. Kenshi looked at the fake Miko "is that true??" She said "No Never!!" Natsu saw something that Kenshi didn't see "Hey Kenshi??" "Yea Natsu?"

"Doesn't Miko have a mark on her arm??" He pulled the sleeve up and saw no mark.."you're not Miko.." She smirked "Why would I??"

I gulped as Kenshi looked at me..

"Miko.. Do you really want to leave me.."I sighed.." I don't know what to say anymore.."