BAKA!!

"What do you mean you can't hold back no more?!?" He looked at me.. "Who gave you the letter?!?" I thought he forgot about that.. "Umm a good guy friend of mine ^_^!! He confessed and we dated for a long time.. But I moved away so we decided to stay as friends.. (Good friends)" he glared at me.. "So you still love him?!?"

"BAKA!! If I still love him then I would have ran back and went to him.." Kenshi smiled "You still love him.. I can tell :)" I just looked away.. "Will I do but still it's okay I love you now!!" He rolled his eyes "sureee you doooo!!" I pouted "Fine if your gonna act like this then I'm going to leave you!! And go to him" he thought I was playing around "Fine Go then :P I bet you can't even contact him!!"

I looked at him "fine then!!" I took out my cell phone and dialed his number..

Best friend: Hello??

Me: Hi!! it's me Miko :)

Best friend: OMG MIKO BEEN SOO LONG HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!

Me: Oh I'm doing good :) say.. Do you still love me??

Best friend: Why wouldn't I still love you.. I will love you no matter what..

Me: oh!! okay.. will I still love you too!! I'm going to move back so I was wondering if we can go on a date!! And talk about what's happen in life so far.."

Best friend: Oh! Suree!! I would love that!! I've been waiting for you!! I'll wait for you forever and ever! I will always love you! I will be at the air port like around 2:30 to pick you up then!!!"

Me: okay :) can't wait to see you again!!

Best friend: okay Bye!! Cya later!!

Me: Bye :)

I looked away "Bye Kenshi I'll come back in a few months.. Or never.." "What did you say?!?" "NOTHING NOTHING!! I got to go pack up ^_^"

"Okay?? Bye see you later 030"

"Bye ;)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for the short chapter I've been having a bit of a trouble of getting some of the ideas :)

So I hope you enjoyed the chapter and see you next time on the next chapter!!