Who's phone?!?

As I was calling my moms phone,

Me: -beep beep... I'm sorry but the number you are trying can't be reached right now or is not available... Press one for more options-

I then turned the phone off "DAMN IT!! They are not picking up the phone!! Well my mom isn't.."

Kenshi then hugged me, it's okay let's go to there house and see what's happening."

I just looked at him as he was trying his best to comfort me.

I smiled "thanks for comforting me."

He had a confused face "yeah!! That's what I was trying to do!! He smiled, yet I can read his face. (His face: Yeah!! I was trying my best to comfort her!! That's what I was doing!!)

I jut giggled, and hugged him. "Lets go see them then."

We were walking to my parents house, it was about 15 min walk.

When we got there I knocked on the door hoping both my parents were there smiling and happy to see me.

When the door opened my mom and dad were there at the door shocked to see me and Kenshi. I grabbed my dads hand, "come here!!"

I then made him look at the message

"Who is this lady???" My dad looked at me in the most weirdest way ever "that's not my phone hun, this is my phone."  he then took out his phone I was shocked to notice that the phone I'm holding is not my dads..

"Umm then why didn't mom answer we phone?? "

My dad face palmed, "we got your mom a new phone, forgot to tell you. She drop-" I shushed him.. He looked at me with the face (did you just shush me!!)

I looked at the phone to notice it's not even me nor Kenshi'a phone. Then who's phone is it!!"

I looked at the informations, then found the answer.

I looked and scrolled down to read more info, but the phone was being retarded and it shuts off.

"Wow :D just what I wanted the phone to shut off when I really needed it." I looked at my dad "I'm sorry that I thought you were cheating on mom."

He smiled at me it's okay let's go back down.

We both went downstairs, to see that my mom and Kenshi doing something I never would dream to see!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well thank you for reading :)

I hoped you guys liked it, I know short. But writers block kinda so ill get there.

Don't forget to read my other stories xD!!

See you guys next time!!

TeemoxD up up and away!!