Why..

-Kenshi's POV-

When I woke up I noticed that my love was still in bed, so you no me I went to the cafeteria and went to get food for her.

I got some pancakes with honey to go with it, then I told the room service the room And send it when they are ready. I then got back in the room to slip back in bed with Miko.

I laid down next to her looking at her, she then popped one eye open staring at me. I got scared and got up, she smiled and looked at me. "Good Morning my love" I smiled back at her and said my good morning back as well.

I then got up to use the restroom, I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. when I got out Miko was waiting for we turn to use the restroom. I moved aside so that she could go use the restroom.

Later that I went waited for the breakfast to come, but then I remembered that I wanted Miko to opened the door. I then knocked the door. "Miko!!! I need to use the restroom! badly!! it's number 2"

The door opened and Miko just finished brushing get teeth, "well you better hurry then my love." I still need to use it, she pouted.

I squeezed her cheeks "Okay I'll try my best to hurry." She turned around to lay on the bed, I closed the door. I waited for the door to ring, and when it did I waited to see if she was going to open it. I heard her sigh "Who's at our door so early in the morning!"

I popped out of the restroom, and the food was right there. Miko looked confused "Of Um you guys got the wrong room we barely woke u-"

I covered her mouth "You guys got the right room." they put the tray in the room and left. Miko stared at me "Did you do this?"

I smiled "Yes of course I did! I woke up early and ordered it." She just stared at me and smiled. We sat down and ate the fruity pancakes.

After we ate the food Miko started to feel dizzy," my love I'm going to lay down for a bit." I worried a bit "Okay let me help you." I picked her up and she blushed "Kenshi! you don't have to!" I shook my head "I want to though, and besides you're not feeling well."

I put her on the bed and laid next to her, "you're so beautiful did you know that?" she rolled her eyes "Sure I am ;P" she closed her eyes while I hugged her close to me.

We took and nap and woke up, we then got ready to travel around couple island more. As we were about to leave the room Miko stopped, "What's wrong Miko?" she looked up at me "I don't feel so go-" she collapsed " I was able to catch her before she fell down. I ran to the doctors at couple island. There I found out something that I would have never wanted to hear.

The doctor came out looking at me "Is she okay doctor?" he shook his head "I'm sorry to say this but.. she has Cancer" I dropped to the ground "What?!?" The doctor looked at me "She has cancer, she has a few mouth before something bad really happens to her, probably like 3 or 4 mouth."

The doctor led me to her, she sat in her bed. She looked at her hands, as if they were horrible. I then saw tears fall from her eyes. I ran to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry!! I-I"

"It's okay Kenshi it's not your fault in any way." She hugged me "I'm sorry that I can't be with you the whole life time." I hugged her tighter "Don't say that! Miko you will fight and live! you will survive from this!"

She smiled "I don't think so.. I've been keeping this from you.. but I have a brain tumor."

I hugged her even tighter "No! this can't be! please live on!! you.. you can't die on me !!" Miko looked at me "I still have time before I go, so why don't we go for it." I looked at her "For what?" she put her head on my chest "Our wedding.." I looked at her "Wedding.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!! thanks for reading this chapter

Hope you guys liked it

I don't know what I'm doing, or do I ;)

I'll think of some more stuff!!

I'll see you guys later love you guys lots

And!!!

TeemoxD up up and away!!