Speechless

I sighed "Umm.. Do you really love me.. Kenshi??" He went up to me.. "Why wouldn't I!! Miko I love you with all my heart!! I can't live without you!! Can't you see that!!" I looked away..."I can't see that at all.." When I looked up to Natsu I noticed he was gone!! *thinking* Great!!! What do I do now!!

I got up "will I shall come back and give you a better answer tomor-" he hugged me from behind.. I can feel something wet going threw my shirt.. "Miko..Please.. I beg you with all my heart!! Don't leave me.." I turned around "Baka.. You are always like this.. And I always forgive you.. I don't know why though.." He smiled "its because you love me.."

~~~School~~~

I walked to school in my uniform, and will its cold still.. As I breathe air out I see my breath.. I had my red scarf on.. When I got to the school like at 6 in the morning, I was a group of girls coming towards me.. I was gonna run! But a girl grabbed me by my scarf choking me.. I landed on the ground.. "Hey You little girl.. Stop trying to get all the boys attention.. All because of you my boyfriend keeps looking at you!!" I stayed in the ground.."So you don't want to talk eh?!?" A tall girl picked me up.. I couldn't reach the floor!! "You think you are prettier than me!! I'll show you!!" She dropped me on the floor.. "If you go and try to take Kenshi or Natsu away again!!! We will kill you and if you tell anyone about this.. You won't get away from it!!" One girl grabbed me and punched me.. As I was on the ground they kicked me and the stomach..I couldn't breath..

They left me on the floor..I couldn't see there faces.. I cried on the cold floor.. I felt alone.. Again..

I was losing focus.. It was getting blurry.. A guy came to me.." Mam?? Are you okay?!" I closed my eyes..

~~Hospital~~

I woke up and I had bandages on me.. One of my eyes were covered a nurse came in.. "Oh you're awake!" I'm glad a boy found you!! You were in serious danger.. I found cuts all over your stomach.. Bruises and scratches on your face and a lot on your hands..

As the nurse left.. I stared crying in tears..why me...why...

*Baka Baka* I saw that Kenshi called me.. I didn't answer..I got out of the room and the nurse let me go..

I walked to my house.. And put some make-up on my face to cover my injuries.. I wore long socks and made my hair cover my face..

I walked to school around 12.. It's lunch time.. I went walked to see that people were staring at me.. But I just walked away.. As I walked, Natsu saw me.. "Miko what's wrong??" I looked up.. He didn't see anything though.. "Miko?? Why do you have bangs in your face??" I just looked down and continued to walk.. Natsu was gonna stop me but a big group of girls came to him.. I walked around the building and saw Kenshi.. He was talking to one of the most prettiest girls in our school.. "Miko?!? I thought you didn't come to school today??" I bit my lips.. "I barely came.. And I see you are enjoying yourself.. So I won't stop you.. Will i'll be going now.." Kenshi came up to me and slapped my face.. "Miko!! Don't you care that I'm talking to another girl!!!" I put my hand on where he slapped me.. Kenshi saw some scars on my hand.."Miko what happened to your hand?!? That's a new cut!! Did you cut yourself?!?"

"Kenshi.. I don't get jealous, because I believe in you.. I believed that you won't do those kind of things.. I lifted my head up and my bangs got out of my face.. Kenshi saw his hand print, bruises, and scars on me.. "Miko what happened.." I put my head back down.."it was because I decided to love and care for someone.. And try to be the most special person in someone's life.. I thought I would have been able to be myself again.. And let people in my heart to see and accept me for who I am.. But I see that it was a mistake to be myself for even once!!" Now Kenshi.. Just please let me go.. Forget about me in your heart..I can see that you can do so much better than me.. That girl behind you.. She's beautiful.. Don't let her go because of me.. I don't want to get hurt or hurt you anymore.." He was speechless.. I hugged him for the last time.. "Its over.." I let go of him and ran out of the school.. I didn't care no more.. A lot of people staring and they saw my scars and my ugly self.. even Natsu.. They were both speechless...

As I ran towards my house a car came by and grabbed me!! I was struggling to get out!! "Miko Restrain yourself!" I knew who voice that was.. Kenshi's mom glared at me.. "I'm going to make you watch something.." I then was locked in a room.. "Miko you will stay in this room until you see how much you mean to my sons." They had cameras on them..

I looked at kenshi... He was dozed off in class.. While Natsu had his head down.. "Miko do you see now??" I looked down.. "I'm sorry, but I can't be there for your sons.. I bring pain in there life.. They sacrifice so many things for me.. She grabbed me to face her face to face "BAKA DON'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO THEM!!!" I looked down "No.. I don't.." She made a butler grab me and put me in the car.. "Take her far away from this place!! She need to stay away from my two sons!!"

The butler then carried me out of the car.. "I'm sorry miss.." I smiled "thank you... I'll start my new life in the woods.." He was shocked "What you're going to die if you do that!!" I nodded "No.. I'll survive.. And if I die..tell Natsu and Kenshi that they were both good friends also tell them that I died in a car accident when I was running home.." he nodded and left..

I went to a tree and cried my tears out..

---Kenshi's POV---

Damn were did Miko go!! I'm such an idiot!! Why didn't I walk with her to school in the morning!! Damn.. me and my lazy self!! I punched the building.. "Owww GOSH THAT HURT!!" Tears started to come down.. Natsu was right.. I should have gone with her in the morning.. I just kept wondering who the heck did that stuff to Miko!!! I ran home and saw Natsu crying..

Natsu?? What's wrong?? "Miko.. She got in a car accident!! She was rushed to the hospital and passed away.." I dropped to the ground.. "HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs "Natsu looked at me.." Didn't you see Miko's face and body.. It was full of scars and bruises.." I looked down.. "Yea I did.." Natsu grabbed me!! "What happened to her!! I told you to walk with your girlfriend in the morning!! And looked what happened she probably got threatened and beat up because of us!!" The butler took us and made us go into a room.. He had to tell us something.. "I know where she is.. She ran into the woods.. She is bleeding on her stomach.. Badly.. She wanted to die there and lie her death in an accident.." We made the butler drive us to her!! "Hurry we don't have that much time!!"

When we arrived we saw blood prints on the ground.. It's Miko's blood!!" Me and Natsu ran and ran until we see her lying on the ground.. "Miko!!" I held her in my hand.." MIKO!! MIKO!! MIKO!! LISTEN TO ME!! You're gonna be okay.. I promise.. I PROMISE!! And I won't go back on it.."

--Miko's POV--

I was to weak to walk and fell on the ground.. I guess I will die here..

I heard someone yelling my name.. I was Kenshi and Natsu yelling my name.. I fell warm tears coming on my skin.. I lifted my hand.. And touched his face.."Kenshi.. This is my last time hurting you..and Natsu.. And it's a promise.." I smiled and closed my eyes slowing.. They brought me into the hospital and they did there best I do what they can!!"

--Kenshi's POV--

The doctor came out.. "doctor!! How is she?!? Is she doing fine?? Did she make it?? Is it good news?? Tell me!!" The doctor sighed she...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continue :)

I made myself cry writing this chapter :( I have the next plan and I hope you are not disappointed about it...

See you Next Time xD!!!