Move on

Kenshi's POV

"Natsu you never introduced me to your girlfriend, and she looks like.."

"Oh, I forgot! will this is my girlfriend we met at in high school, and guess what! she looks a little similar to Miko chan!"

I couldn't take it no more, I missed her, and she made a horrible decision!

"Natsu! Miko is gone, she passed away a few years ago, I forgot to tell you guys this.."

"What!! how could you forget to tell us! we are family."

"Natsu listen! She was pregnant, after she gave birth to the baby she passed away, and gave her as a gift for me."

Natsu looked at me, and thought for a really really long time, "Can we go see her?"

"Who? The baby?"

"What?!? no.. well maybe after we go see Miko chan!"

I nodded my head, and went out if the door, when I did Natsu and Miki came along with me.

After they closed the shop, when we got to the grave, it was a complete disaster!!

Someone was digging, in Miko burial!

I ran to see who was the person and it was Asuna.. she was crying

"Papa! I can hear Mama..."

I quickly grabbed her out of the ground and started to put the dirt back inside where Miko's coffin was.

Natsu and Miki came and saw Asuna, they picked her up, and then they saw that she doesn't have any appearances to Kenshi..

"Umm Kenshi?"

"What I'm a little busy here."

"This is your daughter right?"

"Yeah, why else would I be taking care of her?"

"Umm well.. she looks different from you, in many ways."

"She looks like another Miko"

"-_- Duhhh it is Miko's daughter!"

"I know I know!! >.< but look, how did she even get here?"

I then noticed that Asuna, was at school..

"Get away from that thing!!"

Natsu and Miki got away from it

It made an evil smile, and laughed in an darkness, it made a barrier around us surrounding us in darkness.

"Lets play a game?"

I stared at it, it transformed into its regular form

"What's kind of game!" Natsu shouted

The monster smirked, "If Kenshi, could dig up Miko's grave, and open her coffin I will revive her."

I quickly turned to the grave, and started to take the dirt out, but natsu pulled me, "What are you doing Baka!"

"Do you think Miko, would want to be alive! after she passes away!"

I looked away at him "It none of your concern, just leave me alone."

"I decline this game, I will let Miko rest in Peace."

"Aww, that's to bad, but here's another game."

"Enough with the stupid games!"

"Hehe, well.. who ever gets to Asuna first gets to keep her!"

I looked at me time! it was about time to pick her up.