Baby Asuna

Kenshi's POV~

I.. I choose Miko!! Please save Miko!! I choose her as I to the doctor. The doctor nodded her head "Very well"

I then hear Miko "No! I will not have this baby disappear! doctor! I choose to have this baby!"

The doctor looked at her "I will go with Miko's choice."

I looked at the doctor with wide eye "What! Miss I said that I wanted to lose the baby and have my wife!"

The doctor looked at me "I have to go with the wife's choice, it's her body she can do anything she wants with it." she took Miko to an emergency room for the baby.

A few minutes pass and the nurse asks me to come and say my last words to her, I walked in the room and passed hallways and doors with the nurse leading.

The door opened I looked to see Miko there, I walk up to her slowly and held her small pale hands "Are you sure you want to do this..."

She nodded and smiled "Its best for us, please take care of her okay."

I nodded my head and leaned in to kiss her "Good Bye Miko I'll miss you so much.."

She had tears in her eyes "Please don't say that, I'll be with you and her watching over you guys" she kissed me back "I love you Kenshi."

Tears came down my face, I wiped them and said the words back "I-I Lo-love You too.."

I left the room into the waiting room, the operation has been happening for probably a good 2 hours.

I prayed to God wishing that they will both survive.

About 30 minutes later a nurse comes in "Kenshi, you may come now."

I stood up and walked through the hallway passing doors and other patients.

We stopped at the door to see that Miko was not there no more

I freaked out and looked around the room "Where's Miko!" the doctor comes out of a room with a baby in his hands "Oh, Congratulations you are now a dad. Here is your new baby girl named Asuna, she was named by your wife."

I nodded my head and held the small baby in my arm, I then looked up "Where's Miko?" The doctor looked at me and then turned her head to the bed that was covered by sheets.

Miko laid there staring at me crying, I ran up to her while the doctor yelled at me "Don't run with the baby!"

I went up to her "Did you hold her!"

She nodded her head "Of course I did." I kissed her and I looked at her fragile body, weak from the experience she went through and the paleness of her skin doesn't get better.

"Feel better, okay?" I'll be back tomorrow to pick up you and the baby."

The doctor tells me that Miko wasn't going to make it, I kept denying it

The next morning I went to the hospital, I entered the room to see her laying in bed. Nurses where covering her and one nurse gave me the baby.

The nurse told me "She passed away holding the baby and a note."

I left the hospital crying, I was a fool to think that she can survive something like this!!" I took the baby out of the car and into the house I then held her and put her in my and Miko's room.

I slept with her every night ever since then. Wishing that she was coming back.

Few days later, I went to her funeral, I then cried that day and sent her flowers to her graves every single day.

The baby was now 3 years old, and it's been 3 years since she was gone

I found a new flower shop to get Miko's favorite flowers.

I entered the store and came a girl I thought I would never see ever again..

I held Asuna's hand and said her mommy's name "Miko.."