Her dad

I ran to the cell phone, while Kenshi ran after me to grab the cell phone too.

I slipped making Kenshi stop to help me up "Oww.." "BAKA you had me worry, and on top of that I fell on top of you!! Are you feeling okay?!? Was I heavy that I broke your back?!?" I flicked his forehead "I'm fine, if I broke my own back I would have been bleeding. Also when I fell I pulled your pants down..so pull up your boxers.."

Kenshi blushed "Hey no fair you saw my boxers!!" I rolled my eyes "whatever,I'm going to sleep." I crawled to the bed then all of a sudden Kenshi went over me like I he was a blanket. He then suddenly grabbed my waist "You wearing short shorts..it shows a lot of skin.." I felt his breath on my neck which gave me the chills.

I then went ninja on him and got on top of him. I smiled happily but that made Kenshi ask me a weird question "Miko..wanna have my child?!?"

I then closed his mouth, and eye contacted him saying "not that question yet!! I'm not ready to answer!" He just nodded and told me to get off of him,I got off slowly seeing him walk staring at me then he grabbed the cell phone. And saw that it was Miko's dad cellphone.

Kenshi's POV~~

What?!? Is Miko's dad cheating on his wife!?! What should I do?!?

"Hey Miko!!!" I put the phone down and put my body on top of hers, I then tried to make her to forget about the phone. I was pulling her shorts down..

Miko's POV~~

I feel kenshi's hand touching me and about to pull down my shorts!! Kenshi what are you doing?!? I'm not ready yet!! Next thing I feel a warm pressure on lips. He was kissing me!! He licked my lips and I opened my mouth so that he can push his tongue into my mouth. I can say that I feel In love with him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short I wrote this late at night and I'm tired >.<

Sorry!!?