Love~~

Miko's POV~~

As I can feel Kenshi on me and kissing my lips my head gets dizzy I never felt like this it's like a dream!!! ~thinking~ What I'm I doing I mean I understand that we kissed before, but he is kissing my lips and I can't resist it!! I love him I want him to be mine, we had so many mistakes in the past. So why can't I just tell him that I love him!!"

As I kissed him back, his hand moved up to my waist now he is making sure that I don't try and break away from him. Next thing I know it my hand start to move out of no were and they go to to his head. I start to feel his hair making it messy, his hair was soft and when we stopped kissing my hands were locked on his neck making sure that he doesn't leave.

He smiled at me "Miko.. I have something to tell you.."

I smiled back at him probably thinking its something good to know.

He sighed "You're dad is cheating on you're mom.." My eyes were shocked

My jaws dropped I was shocked but couldn't believe it "How do you know

that?!?!" He then grabbed the phone and gave it to me, it was my dad's phone!! As I read the message again and again "NO THIS!! IT'S NOT TRUE HE CAN'T BE CHEATING ON MY MOM SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!! SHE'S MY MOM!! AND HE'S MY DAD!! WH-" Kenshi just closed my lips making me stop talking "Miko I know that you're upset, but lets go find out the real story, okay??" I looked at him

"Thank you Kenshi!!" I hugged him knowing that I was crying, he hugged me back trying o make me feel better.

"Alright Miko!! Lets go see what you're dad is up too!!" I smiled at his face, that made me so happy. "Okaaayyy~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! :)

I hope you liked this chapter

I know it's short but ill try my best I make it as long as I can.

Well hope you enjoyed reading and see you next time xD

Love you guys Lotss!!!