What?!?

When I opened my eyes I see that I was in my room, I got up and was gonna go use the bathroom when the door opened. I saw that Kenshi was gonna leave, "Where you going Kenshi???" I was confused to see him about to leave without saying nothing to me. "Oh I'm going home ^_^!" He said in a very quick voice.. I looked at him still confused "Why though??" He looked at me "STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!!" I jumped a little "Sorry to bother you!" And I pushed him out of the door and closed the door on his face..*thinking* BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA >~<

I closed my eyes and was hoping Kenshi would knock on the door, when I looked in the peek hole and I saw that he was walking away... I pouted " what happened.." I went up to my room and I saw my phone on the floor.. And as I looked that he went threw my messages, "Great! He read the messages of me and Natsu.." I put my phone down and tried not to think what he would do to Natsu...

Kenshi~

I see Miko asleep *thinking*she's so beautiful.. I kissed her forehead and noticed that her phone got a message from Natsu.. I looked and read it, I was shocked to see what they were talking talking.. I made a fist and was gonna show Natsu that she's mine! I went down scrolled up to read the other messages.. Well you can say I got jealous and dropped her phone on the floor. I was mad at Miko and Natsu.. "Why Miko try to cheat on me behind my back! Is she trying to back stab me!! I'll show her! I'll get her before she gets me!!" I got up and was gonna get ready, but I heard footsteps up stairs so I went upstairs and opened the door.. Miko was gonna use the restroom, I held back my anger that she was going to cheat on me..she kept questioning me I couldn't take it no more and snapped my voice at her! I saw her jump and she pouted and pushed me out of her door, I turned around to see tears in her eyes but she closed the door in my face.. I was gonna knock on the door, but I just left. My plan will work before her plan.