I love you..

When I opened my eyes and we broke apart from the kiss, I stared at him.. He smirked "Miko I don't feel good...." I made one of my eyebrows go up "What?? I thought you were fine a few minutes ago!?!" I came closer to him with a worried look.. BAM he grabbed me and and I hit the floor "Owww T-T that hurts!!" He came near my neck and whispered "I'm sorry Miko.." And he kissed my neck. I tried to move and push him off, but he was holding both my arms down! "Kenshi please let go >\\\<!!!" I knew I was blushing deep red.. I can feel his tongue on my neck and as he was going to go down to my chest WOOSH the door flew open

Kenshi looked up in disappointment, but for me I was happy! "Natsu xD you came!! I'm so happy!" Kenshi pouted and looked at Natsu "what do you want???" Natsu smiled " Oh nothing just heard someone or something asking for help." Kenshi just looked at him.. "Will go away me and Miko are busy!" Natsu rolled his eyes "what ever you say master -3-!" And he walked out of the room.. I had watery eyes *thinking* H-he left me T-T

Kenshi held my hands back to the ground and was going down my neck again, I closed my eyes hoping something else would come up, but he unbuttoned my shirt, I was kicking trying to hit him!! "Kenshi stop I don't want this!!!" He was disappointed to see that I had a Tan top on.. "Miko why do you wear so much clothes???" I opened my eyes, kenshi saw that I couldn't take any of this anymore.. So he let go of me and turned around.. "Miko button your shirt.." I got up and buttoned my shirt, then I got up and ran up stairs. I was thinking to myself "I'm so smart XD!!" "You really think so Miko??" I turned around to see kenshi right there on the bed sitting down.. I turned and tried to unlock the door but he pulled me into his arms "Miko you are such a cutie pie xD!!" I pouted "let me go kenshi I need alone time >~<!!" He stopped what he was doing and tilted my head to face him.. "Fine but, I have to do something." I sighed and faced him," what do you want??" He licked my lips and I new what he was gonna do!! I tried to pull away but he grabbed waist and head.. He french kissed me I tried to break away, but he let go.. I looked up in shock I saw that his face looked sad.. I got the courage and Eskimo kissed him.. "Kenshi.. I love you!!" And I kissed his lips after... When we parted lip I was gonna run out of the room, but he grabbed me "Say that one more time Miko..." I looked at him in the eyes "Kenshi I love you.." I was blushing bright red though,while he had a smile on his face "I love you too Miko!" And he kissed me it was like a passionate one though... His tongue was tangled with mine.. I looked at his eyes they were gentle and calm... Then when we parted lips he hugged me very tight "Miko if you ever leave me I don't think I could survive.." I smiled "yea me too.." He looked at me "What o.o if you leave then you can't survive??" -_-... He killed the moment "kenshi you know what I mean!" And I hugged him back...Baka..