Chapter 1

Picture is lilly-2711

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is what you will have on your test. You will have the test on the Periodic Table in 3 days. Blah blah blah."

That is all I heard. I was currently doodling on my notebook waiting for the clock to strike 3:00.

I desperately wanted to go home, but that clock couldn't go any slower.

"Miss Horan?"

I look up and see everyone in the class looking at me, but also the teacher.

"Yes?"

"Are you paying attention?"

"Uhm, yes?" I say more of a question.

My teacher squints at me and says, "Okay, but do not forget! You have a test on the Periodic Table this Friday. So don't wait until the night before to study!"

She continued to talk about the Periodic table, but I just was staring at the clock.

2:59

One more minute until it was time to go home.

The teacher turned back around and said, "Also, here is you homework for tonight. It is 2 pages and if you don't finish it you will get a zero! Als-"

*RINNNNG*

The bell rang and we all scrambled out of the room. Me being last because I was still gathering my stuff.

I was about to walk out of the door when I hear.

"Miss Horan?"

I turn around to face my teacher.

"Yes mam?" I say walking towards her.

"You need to try harder on your next test if you want to pass this class. I know you have a lot on your mind, but it is very important!" She says as I nod and leave the room.

I walked to my locker and opened it. I grabbed everything I needed for homework and shut it.

I eventually walked out of the school and walked home.

I didn't like the bus anymore, I didn't have my license, yet, and none of my old friends walk home. So I can walk in peace and not have to speak to anyone. It was pretty cold though, also there was a little snow on the ground. So that stunk.

I finally walked to the house. Not my house, but Faith's. The boys were on tour and won't be back for the next 7 months.

I hate it here. Faith never talks to me, and on the weekends she is at her friends house, and for Mrs. Hill, she is working all the time. Right now she is on a trip and won't be back for a week.

It's lonely. Very lonely for me. All I do is do homework, study, play video games, and sometimes play keyboard, which I have in my temporary room.

Nobody talks to me either. I have texted each one of the boys everyday, but I all I get is.

'The boys are busy right now, please text them later ~ Paul'

Everyday that is what I get.

I text Jerome. Nothing. I mean he also has a job, but it doesn't hurt to text me.

Even Maura.

It's lonely everywhere I go. I eat lunch in the bathroom, I do still sit by my old friends in class, but they don't talk to me.

What happened to us? What happened to that big group of friends we were!

Even Faith? We went through everything together, and yet she won't talk to me.