Chapter 50

"Laci Horan."

I heard cheers and my name being changed out from the room. I smiled as I lifted from my designated seat and walked up to the stage.

The principle moved her hands towards the microphone. I walk to it and face towards the auditorium.

Every seat was taken as they watched their daughters, sons, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews graduate.

I cleared my throat.

"Hello Class of 2016!" I say, "Well look at where we have become since we started high school merely 4 years ago. Even though I wasn't here for most of the time, I still got Valedictorian." Few laughs came from the crowd.

"Now this speech was supposed to be serious, but when you live in a house with One Direction, it's kind of hard to write something serious, so I'm sorry in advance."

"Anyway, when we were Freshman, we were always asked 'What we want to be when we are older?' Heck, we have been asked since we were put into school. And all of our jobs had changed. Some who snared to be actors or actresses, are now going into Doctoring and Sports. I know this is probably the last time we will all be here to appreciate those moments, but we all have to remember that we have to follow our dreams."

"It doesn't matter what you want to be, just do it, I'm sorry Shia Leboeuf, and if you do want to be an Actress. Do it. Now usually this is the part where I talk about how "oh yea I'm Valedictorian I get to brag about how I'm smarter than all of you and I will succeed," but is that really what happens? Not all valedictorians succeed, I mean I hope to, but it might not happen."

"Now getting off that subject, we all also are going to separate and go to college. Some won't, but some will. I will be attending NYU, and I know people who are going all over the place. Like Harvard and Princeton, some going to the south of America and some to France or London. But what I'm trying to say is, make sure to keep your friends close. You make new friends, but keep your old ones."

"So here we are Class of 2016. I guess my motto for the years following is to "Follow your dreams and not sit around eating pizza like my brother."

Laughter was heard around us as I smiled.

"Also, thanks to London High School staff and principal for giving me the best schooling." I say and wave to the teachers on stage.

"Well that's it, I'm sorry for this, but Laci out!" I say and 'drop' the mic.

I started laughing.

"Bye guys!" I say and was given my diploma. I shook the Principle's hand and went off the stage.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"LACI!" I looked over and say the 1D boys, my mum and brother, his family, Jerome, Derek, and my other friends that go to his school running towards me.

Niall was the first to hug me.

I laughed, "Ow Niall, anymore and you are going to cut off my circulation."

"I'm sorry I'm just so proud of you!"

Soon, everyone hugged me.

"I can't believe you graduated." Mum said with tears in her eyes, "only 11 years ago I saw you on the streets in California."

"Mum, it's okay. I'm still here!" I said.

"I know, but first it was Greg, then Niall, and now you! I just love all of you so much."

"I know mum, I know."

"I hate to interrupt this moment, but who wants photos?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A few hours later, we were all at the house for my party.

My school friends and Derek's all partying in the lounge. However, our 'partying' is playing the wii and taking tons of photos.

It was a great way to end the school year, with all my friends and family by me hanging out.

"What you thinking about?" Niall asked as he stood next to me.

"How this will be probably one of the last times we will all be together. You know, as a family. I'm going to miss it."

"Don't think about that quite yet, go have fun." I smile and look up at him.

"You are the best, you know that?"

"Yea I know, but come on! I'm hungry!"

I laughed, "You never change."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Guys, this is the last chapter. The next on is the Epilogue and then this will be the end of Alone with no Horan

I can't believe it!

It's just crazy that I've been writing this book for over a year, I'm just shocked

But I'll put a more sappy note at the end of the next chapter

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

BYE <3