Chapter 24

(A/N)

HEY GUYS!

Here is the 6th day of WRITEMAS!

I hope you are enjoying them, but

WARNING

THIS PART REALLY SUCKS BECAUSE IM TIRED AND I CANT THINK STRAIGHT

SO IM WARNING YOU

But I still hope it is enjoyable

so

ON TO THE STORY <3

(A/N over)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Laci's POV

I woke up to the jumping of people on my bed. I groaned as I saw Zooey and Sparrow jumping on me.

"What do you want." I say.

"Come on Laci, get up we are all going to the beach today!" Zooey said.

"Yea, come on we are leaving soon!" Sparrow said.

"Guys." I say. I looked at the clock to see that it was 10 AM. WAY to early.

"Don't make us get anyone else." Zooey said. I groaned and turned to the right. Pulling the covers over my head.

"Fine. You asked for it."

"DASH! BRETT! DEREK! COME HERE!" I heard Zooey yell.

"What is it!" I here Derek say.

"She won't get up." Sparrow said.

"Well, I know something that can get her up." I didn't do anything by lay there, until I felt someone coming on the bed.

"Laci get up, or else I will tickle you."

"Uhhhhhh." I say.

"OK then." Derek said. I then felt him tickling me. I started laughing as the covers were pulled of my head.

"De-erek. St-t-op!" I said inbetween laughs.

"Say that I am the sexiest man alive."

"Never!" I say. He tickled me harder.

"Say it!"

"Fine!"

"Derek, is the sexiest man alive." I say.

"Good." He said and stopped. I exhaled as I was out of breathe.

"Now come on and get ready."

"OK, but you need to leave first."

"I know, I know!" He said, leaving the room. I closed the door and went to my suitcase. I opened it and rummaged through it. I then finally pulled out a mint green bikini, a pair of high waisted shorts, a white crop top, mt sandals, some big sunglasses, and my bag.

I then grabbed my outfit and and went to the bathroom to get ready. After about 10 minutes, I had some concealer, waterproof mascara, and chap stick on. I also put my swimsuit and cover up on. Then finally, I put my EOS, my phone, earbuds, a book, a towel, sunscreen, and a water bottle in my bag when I walked out of my room. My hair was in a messy bun and my sunglasses were on top of my head.

I went down the hallway and smelled someone cooking.

"Finally you're ready!" Dash said.

"Sorry, I nearly got tickled to death this morning, and I had to find an outfit" I said. He playfully rolled his eyes as I went into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast.