Chapter Nine

When we got to the ministry the whole entire building was in disarray. Many of the workers were rushing about with their heads down. As we apparated in I realized we were still covered in cuts and bruises from our turns at the end of a Malfoy wand. As we continued through the ministry people began to notice us, but continued on their way.

"We look like we got hit by the Hogwarts Express." Ron said trying to lighten the mood.

"Let's go to the office so we can send some aurors to the Malfoy's." I said dryly. We continued down the halls until we reached our office. At this point we were almost crippled in hunger and running so we could spend time with our families. We turned the corner so we were standing the doorway of our workplace.

"Harry...Ron. Where have you been? We have all been so worried about you!" Hermione exclaimed as we entered the room. Ron ran foreword and took her into his arms, cradling her.

"Oh Merlin, Hermione! I have missed you so much." He said burying his head in her hair. I stood there with Draco who was still holding Scorpius looking around for Ginny. I walked over to my desk and sat down and began to file a report for aurors at the manor when I realized that I was still starving. I began to rise from my seat, as I turned around I bumped into something. It was Ginny.

"Ginny!!!"

"Harry Potter... I am very upset with you."

"Why babe?!" I asked confused. Was it my disappearance? She couldn't possibly think that was my fault. Or did she find out about me and Draco?

"I am pregnant. Do you understand this?"

"Yes. We have been aware of this for almost two months now."

"You are correct. And by means of this you can't just go off and leave me for four days." She said

"Ginny. Do you think that I chose to be stuck in the basement of Lucius Malfoy? That I wanted to be starved. Because I didn't choose to be there." I continued to get up and she followed me.

"Where do you think you are going?" She exclaimed still right at my heels.

"I have been living off of nothing but bread and rancid water for four days. I am going to eat. You can follow me if you would like." I stamped out of the office and apparated out of the building landing in front of the same fish and chip place I took Draco. She popped in right next to me knowing I would come here. I ordered three orders of the greasy fried cod and chips. One for Ginny and two for myself. We sat together and I immediately began shoving food in my mouth.

"I still don't understand why you are mad at me." I said my mouth still filled with food.

"I'm not really mad at you. I just wanted us to be alone. But I will be upset if you keep shoving food in your mouth like that. You act like you haven't eaten in a week!" She said giggling.

"Ohh the irony."

"We need to get you home so we can fix you up."

"Okay then. I will let you take me home so you can fix me up." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Harry Potter, the boy who lived. How did I get so lucky?"
<><><><><><>

Authors note:
Sorry for the filler chapter... : ( I wanted to thank anyone who is reading this. In all honesty I never thought anyone would ever read this. So thank you thank you thank you!!! If you like it PLEASE COMMENT in the dooblidoo! If you got that reference COMMENT!!I really want some feedback from you guys.

And if you are getting impatient because no actual Drarry is happening I am here to tell you it will be soon. I just wanted some real storyline to take place before they got together.

THANK YOU!! OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

Keep calm & Drarry on!!
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!