Chapter Seven

"Ron what are you doing?" I said nervously. What was going on? He kept his eyes fixed on me, his wand steady.

"You know exactly what I'm doing. I'm tired of living in your shadow, Harry Potter and his friends... What are their names. Oh who really cares." He said mockingly. "Well you know what. I'm tired. I am tired of Hermione and I being shoved into the background while you dance in the starlight. How many times would you have been able to continue without us?"

"Not once would I have been able to complete any of that without you guys." I began to get nervous, he was having a mental breakdown at work. "Ron please don't do anything stupid here."

"Stupid. Do you want to see stupid? Fine. I will give you exactly what you want." He gave me a twisted smile dripping with evil. "CRUCIO!!" The spell hit me square in the chest and I fell to the ground writhing in pain. I let out a scream and was soon enveloped in darkness.
<><><><><><><><><>

I was walking back from charms to the Gryffindor common room when I heard a sob. Quiet enough not to alarm anyone but me. I went slightly out of my way to the prefects bathroom and pushed open the heavy door. Draco was sitting on the ground by the side of the large tub, his head in between his legs, his body shaking with sobs. "Draco." He pulled his head up from his lap and looked up at me tears dripping from his eyes. I moved toward sinking down to my knees next to him. I wrapped my arms around him rubbing small circles in his back. "What's wrong Draco?"

"I wrote a letter to my father. And I told him about me, being gay."He cast his head down again.

"Draco!"

"I know. It was stupid of me. But it feels wrong to pretend like I like Pansy. It kills me."

"Ohh babe. It's okay. We just have to be careful." He shook his head and I lifted his chin to be even with me, taking advantage of our difference in height. I place my lips on his, he responded quickly kissing me back. We fit perfectly together our lips moving in sync. He moved from my lips down my jawline and into the crook of my neck. I pulled away first looking him in the eyes. "I want this to be special. This is too perfect."

"But Harry, if it's so perfect then let's go a little further."

"Draco. Do you know how much I love you?"

"Yes. I think so."

"Then our kisses will have to be enough for a little while."

"Fine." He said a little bit of annoyance in his voice. "You are lucky I have waited five years to tell you that I love you."

"Why do you have to be so bloody adorable?" I ran my fingers through his blonde hair. "God I love you!" He moved up faster than I could stop him knocking me over onto the hard floor of the bathroom. He smiled and pressed our lips together. He moved his hands into my hair curling it into his fingers. Then he climbed into my lap, straddling me.

"Is this okay with you?" He asked seductively.

"Oh,god yes." I replied feeling his urgency. "I love you Draco."
<><><><><><><>

I woke up and groaned, the pain in my head growing with each passing second. I tried to move but I was bound in chains.

"Don't try to move. It makes it worse."

"Draco. Is that you?" I said quietly. We were in the same dank dungeon I had been in during my seventh year.

"Yes." We sat in silence. Waiting for some sign of movement upstairs. I quickly became more and more concerned for Ron. What had they done to him?

Suddenly the door opened and a limp body was thrown down the stairs.

"Thank you Ron. We don't need you anymore." He lifted his head and a moan escapes his lips. He slowly got to his knees and began crawling back up the stairs.

"Ron. What did they do to you?"

"I think they used the imperius curse on me a couple days ago. I don't remember anything."

"So how are we going to get out of here?"