Chapter Fifteen

Shit. Ginny. The baby. Shit.

The words repeat over and over in my head as I make my way through the castle. I burst into the hospital wing and McGonagall is standing, waiting for me.

"Where is she?" I manage to choke out.

"She is at St. Bart's." She paused and looked at me with tear coated eyes. "Harry. It doesn't look good. For her."

"I just want to go." I yell. Then I popped out of the room. St. Bart's. St. Bart's. St. Bart. I repeat over and over and pop into the maternity ward. "Ginny. Ginny Potter! Where is she?" I yell at the nurse.

"Sir, please calm down."

"My wife is hurting. Take me to her. NOW!" I realized that it wasn't an appropriate time to get mad. But I was. This isn't fair. She is 7 months pregnant. It's too early for either of them. Both of my babies will die. I can't even have a fucking kid without having to fight for it.

"Mr. Potter please calm down." She said for a second time.

"I will when you take me to her."

"Follow me." She waved me over to her and led me down a million halls. She tried to explain but I could barely hear her. "She is in here. They are trying their best mr.  Potter."

"Thank you." I opened the door and doctors were swarming around her. She lay on the bed. Her cheeks were flushed and there was blood on the sheets. I ran to her and places a kiss on her lips. "Ginn. Don't worry it's going to be okay."

"Harry. I know you will be a great father." She said. Her voice was so low I had to strain to hear her.

"What are you talking about? We are going to do this together."

"No honey. 7 months is too early for me." She stopped and inhaled. "I love you Harry. My Harry. The boy who lived." She exhaled and closed her eyes.

"No. Ginny." I looked around furiously.

"Time to prepare an emergency C-section!" A doctor yelled. "Anderson! Lets go!!"

"I am sorry sir. But you need to leave. You can wait until the hall." Another nurse came up to me.

"There is no fucking way that I am going to leave her!!" I yelled.

"I am sorry again sir. But you can't be here." She pushed me out into the hall and into a chair. "Take this. It will help you sleep." She handed me a small bottle. I downed it in one sip and everything went dark.

Hey! I hate how easy this chapter was for me. Sorry if it is crappy. And it's short. I felt like that was a good place to stop though.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS!! I didn't even think that one person would read it and I have like 70 reads per chapter.

PLEASE COMMENT!! Those of you that do. YOU ARE AWESOME! If there was a way that I could kiss you I would! But that would be a little weird!

please check out my Tom Hiddleston Fanfic! If you don't already like Tom Hiddleston than it will hopefully convert you into a hiddlestoner!

Love ya!
keep calm&drarry on!
DFTBA!

~Trixxiee