Chapter Twenty-three

I woke up in the guest room with a bottle of fire whiskey half empty and Lily crying in the next room. I groaned and rolled over again. I heard Draco get Lily and tried to fall back asleep ignoring the throbbing pain in my skull. What the hell do I do now? If Ginny is back then how can I continue? Obviously she has moved on, and so have I in one kind of way. But... I don't even know what to think. I got tired of trying to sleep and got up and went down the stairs and made a cup of tea. I plopped down on the couch and sipped it slowly when Draco came down the stairs.

"Hey babe..." He said and sat down next to me rubbing small circles in my back. "How are you holding up?"

"Bad... I drank a bunch last night. I'm so sorry Drake... I am so sorry." I said bursting into tears again.

"No little raven don't apologize..." I smiled at the nick name and pulled him closer to me. He kissed me wrapping his long arms around my waist and pulled me down onto the floor. He hovered over me looking into my eyes and just stayed. "I love you. That's all that matters okay. She is a bitch. That is her fault, she did this to you and I won't let her hurt you again."

"I love you Draco." I said filling the space between us and wrapping myself in his smell. His everything. He began trailing kisses down my jaw and into my neck. I was overwhelmed in him and I loved it. Then. Lily started screaming.

"Shit..." He cursed getting off of me and letting me get her.

"This professor Malfoy. Will be continued."

Sorry.  Sorry. I know this is short, but I hope you like it anyways.

Comment... Please. I got A TON of comments on the last chapter. And I hope you will still make me that happy with all your comments and stuffs on this one my drarry shippers. If there was a way that I could give all of you kisses. I would do it. But that would be kind of weird. Anyway...

Oh and... CleverMess i used your little raven thing... I hope you don't mind.

Keep calm&drarry on!
DFTBA!!

~trixxiee