Chapter Twenty

Oh my gosh guys! 20 chapters!!!!
I was nervous. I didn't know what to wear or what to think. I forgot how to breathe and how to speak.

"Harry..." Draco said interrupting my thoughts.

"Hmm." I said refocusing. "Sorry, it's just that I didn't think I would ever be here."

"Be where?"

"Here with you. At night in the astronomy tower. Nervous as all hell." He moved closer to me and wrapped his long arms around my shoulder.

"You don't have to be nervous. We have done this before."

"I know, but I just. I'm not sure about it. So soon after Ginny you know?"

"Yes. I know. You forget that I was in the same spot as you two and a half years ago." He said pulling away from me.

"I am just so confused. I get the butterflies, I get nervous when I am around you, but somehow I can't get it sorted out."

"Do you need some help?"

"Wha-" before I could finish the word he pushed himself into me and wrapped me in him. Our lips connected and were unwavering. We fit perfect together, just as we had before the war. He pushed me on the floor and straddled me.

"Harry Potter, the boy who lived. I love you." He said. Before diving right back in and smothering me again in kisses which I went right back and returned. The feelings had returned. There was no denying it. My life had been forever changed so why not just completely change it. I focused on his lips moving in perfect sync with mine. His hair, the same platinum blonde that haunted my dreams in school. His Mercury eyes that killed me again each time I saw them. Those things still had the same effect on me. I wasn't going to let it pass this time.

"Draco." I said slowly, pulling away from him.

"What Harry?" He said still placing small kisses along my jawline.

"I think I still love you."

Okay okay. We have an update. A short one none the less, but an update. The drarry begins my drarry shippers!!!

Shoutout to CleverMess who voted on my last chapter! Which is crazy because I have followed each of their Drarry's and they are fantastic so if you haven't done so already...check them out...

Comment, comment, comment!!!! I love hearing from you guys. It makes the whole experience so much more fun if you guys talk to me!!!

Keep calm&drarry on!
DFTBA!

~Trixxiee