Chapter Twenty-five

I took the potion that Draco had made for me daily, but the pain did not cease. It was a constant throbbing in my head that pierced my eyes and shot down my spine. I began to get nervous. I shouldn't ignore it, but I did. I couldn't be wrong about this.

"Harry?" Draco called to me. We were sitting on the floor in my living room watching Lily run around the house.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Are you okay?"

"Just a bit of a headache." I said. Well Draco my head is killing me and I am hoping that the 'man' that killed my parents and gave you the mark on your wrist is still dead.

"I think I am going to take Lily to the park. Wanna come?" He asked me rubbing my back.

"No sorry Drake, I think I need a nap." Now I'm not being a parent. Great.

"I think you need a nap too. We will be back soon." I nodded my head and went upstairs. I sat on the edge of the bed and thought. What would I do if...if he was back? No he's not. There is no way that he could be alive. I laid back on the bed and tried to sleep.
<><><>
His hands reached out to me. "Harry...Harry." I covered my ears and shrunk in the corner. No. No. His snakelike eyes bore into my emerald ones. "Did you miss me? I know you did. Your heart racing, the blood pumping in your veins. This time though. It could be different. You could bring me back, we could live in harmony. You and I. It can be like this all the time...you and me together."

I sat up in bed. My eyes widened in terror and sweat poured down my face. No. No. No. This was not...going to happen to me. Again. I got up quickly and threw on my sneakers and a t-shirt. I got my keys, wallet and phone and headed out the door. I walked and walked until I came to the small fish and chip shop where I had taken Drake the first time since we had been back together. I ordered some and sat down. I ate slowly and ignored my throbbing head. Now he is talking to me again. How could I be sure it was someone just tricking me? Maybe I was just going insane. I paid and walked some more. I felt a tickle on my ear but ignored it. Looking over my shoulder I saw a man in a dark suit and sunglasses. Just keep walking Harry. Just get home. That was when I felt it. The cold barrel of a gun pressed against my temple.

"Don't move or you will die. I will blow your brains out right here. Right now."

Okay guys...
Yeah umm. Sorry about that.
Just a heads up. I probably won't update this weekend. I have to go to a wedding so I will be traveling a lot.

Keep calm & drarry on!
DFTBA!

~Trixxiee

Ps. Thank you guys for so many reads and comments!! I love it when I get the little notifications that one of you guys had commented!! So keep being awesome!!!