Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sorry guys, but I am pretty sure that this is going to be the last chapter... This one and then an epilogue.

"Hermione..." I said as she opened the door. Lily was in my arms fast asleep.

"Harry! What are you doing here?" She gasped pulling me into a hug.

"I um. I had to. Uh. Leave Drake..." I said my voice breaking.

"No..." She said opening the door wider. I walked in and laid Lily down on the couch. "Do you want some tea?" I nodded my head and she put the kettle on.

"Where is Ron?" I asked her.

"Late night at the office." She said staring down at the water in the kettle. "Hugo is asleep, do you want me to put Lily to bed?"

"Would you mind?"

"No. Not at all..." She came over to me and picked up Lily taking her down the hall. I sat in silence for a bit, not wanting to move in fear that if I did I would awaken some horrible memories. It was close. I could feel it coming up sooner than I had hoped.

We laid together on my bed back at Hogwarts. The long day of teaching was over and I was cuddled up in the crook of his body.

"Drake?" I said looking up at him.

"Hm..."

"Do you want to um. Come back with me and Lily, over summer?"

"Are you sure honey?"

"More than anything D." I lifted myself up and plopped onto his thighs. "I love you." I said kissing him gently on the lips and down his jawline, into his neck. I pulled away slowly and rolled off of him.

"What is that about?" He said raising his voice.

"What?" I said jumping out of the bed and standing up.

"You know exactly you little tease." He said getting up and chasing me. We both ran around and around the bed, sometimes he got closer to me and I bolted toward the door running into the huge stone hallways. I slowed down a bit and he caught up to knocking me to the floor. He climbed on top of me and kissed me. This time it was more determined.

"You know that we are in the middle of the hallway." I asked as he kissed behind my ear.

"Yes I did professor."

I woke up screaming and kicking with sweat pouring down my face.

"Harry! Harry!" Ron called shaking my shoulders. "Are you okay mate?" Both him and Hermione were standing over me with concern in their eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry." I said quickly waving them off.

"No it's not. Can you tell me?" She asked sitting next to me and wrapping her arms around me.

"Uh. Lucius 'kidnapped' me. And told me that if I didn't want him to kill Draco, Scorpius and Lily I had to leave Draco. So I did." I felt the tears seep out of the corners of my eyes and fall on my dirty jeans.

"Oh Harry..." Hermione said rubbing small circles on my thigh.

"I hate that bastard. What right does he think that he has?!" Ron exclaimed, his face turning the same color as his hair.

"Ronald!" She said shooting him a terrible look. I chuckled.

"I remember that. You used to say that." I said looking down at my shoes. "You know looking back on all the things we did together I never thought that I would be here. I thought in some way I would get repaid and find a happy ending, but I can't seem to just have a happy ending and it is really messed up." I said laying my head back down on the pillow and stared at the ceiling.
<><><>

"HARRY!" I woke up suddenly to Hermione calling me from the door. "Someone is here to see you..." She came back into the room with someone in tow. A tall, skinny man with platinum blonde hair and Mercury gray eyes.

"Draco!" I said running to him and throwing my arms around his neck. Behind him stood little Scorpius. "Scorp!" I stooped down and wrapped the boy in a hug. "I missed you guys." I said going back to Draco and piling him into a passionate kiss. "I told you not to find me."

"Are you kidding me?" He said pulling me back into him. "I wouldn't let you get away from me. No matter how hard you tried."

"I love you."

"I love you too..."

Hey guys. I know there wasn't much Drarry here... And for that I offer you my sincerest apologies.

I want to thank you for the reads an the amazing comments! I love you all... And I hope that you will stick around with me and read my other stuff!

There will be an epilogue probably tomorrow or the day after...

Keep Calm & Drarry on!
DFTBA!

~Trixxiee