Chapter Twelve

I was standing on Platform 9 3/4 waiting for the train to finish boarding. Ginny was stood next to me a cloudy expression in her eyes her hand on her belly.

"Bye Ginny. I will miss you." I turned to her and wrapped my arms around her belly trying my best to comfort her.

"I love you Harry Potter. Don't do anything stupid while you are gone."

"I love you too. I can't promise anything my dear." She started to cry and I pulled her tighter. "Don't cry baby. I will be back on Sunday."

"I know, but..."

"But what hun?"

"Nothing, just have a good trip. See you on Sunday! I love you!" I stepped away and onto the train and waved to her. I made my way further into the train. I found an empty compartment and sat down resting my head on the window and son fell asleep.

<><><><>
"Draco you don't understand." I said pleading to him. We were in the astronomy tower after the battle.

"No Harry. You are the one that doesn't understand. Do you know how much happier I have been since being with you? Voldemort doesn't mean crap when I am with you. I NEED YOU!" He yelled.

"We can't be together. I need to be with Ginny, I owe her that."

"What about me?" Are you just going to leave me with my parents?"

"Draco I hate to tell you this but you need to figure out some stuff on your own. I won't always be there for you."

"You are right. But I just want you to know. I love you Harry Potter, The Boy who Lived, Golden Boy, Chosen One. I love you. And whether you owe it to weaslette or not. I love you." He turned and left the tower.

"I love you too." I said under my breathe.

<><><><>
"Is that Harry Potter?"

"Yeah, I heard he is our new Defense Against the Dark arts professor."

I woke up to a cluster of kids around me. As soon as I opened my eyes they all sucked in their breathe like I was going to jump up and attack them.

"Hey kids." I said.

"Is it true? Are you going to be a professor this year?" A small boy with black curly hair and freckles said excitedly.

"Yeah, what's your name?"

"My name is Quinten."

"Well Quinten. Don't tell anyone else, but I am actually nervous about teaching you guys this year."

"Anything is better than the Carrows. I was in 3rd year when they were here. Boy were they bad."

"I will try my best."

"You are Harry Potter, I have no doubt that you will be the best teacher at Hogwarts." And so it began. My days as an Auror were up. I am a professor.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hello,
I hope you guys like this chapter. But what is Ginny hiding. Oh my gosh I don't know. Or is she hiding anything at all?

PLEASE COMMENT!!! I have been getting more and all positive so I will do my best to continue this!!! I hope you all like it!

If you like/LOVE Tom Hiddleston I am also writing a FanFic for him so check it out! My BFF started a new story which I think you should check out she's at gabsters2 so go check out her story They Call me a Pear!!

Keep Calm & Drarry On!!
DFTBA!!
P.s school started so my updates may get infrequent. If you get antsy shoot me a message and I will update as soon as I can!

~Trixxiee