Epilogue

This is going to skip around a lot. I feel that I owe it to you because there wasn't much of them being successfully together.

3 years later...
"Harry Potter, we go way back before we knew what it meant to love a person. But seeing you in that hallway 4 years ago. I knew that I loved you more than anything in my whole world. And seeing you here today holding my hand as we become joined together at last. I love you more than ever." Draco said bringing tears to my eyes. He placed the platinum band on my left finger. We stood at the alter with Lily and Scorpius, Narcissa, Ron, Hermione, and many of the professors and our friends from Hogwarts.

"Draco Malfoy, I have to admit that I never thought I would be here. I thought that we couldn't work because of our backgrounds, but your persistence got the best of me. And I have to admit that I thank my stars for placing you with me and joining our little family together." I placed the ring on his finger.

"I now introduce you to Mr. and Mr. Malfoy-Potter! Now for the kiss!" Neville yelled. I moved closer to Draco, pulling him closer to me and placing my lips on his. He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

"I love you Harry Malfoy-potter."

"I love you more..."
<><><>
6 years after that...
"Goodbye Scorp!!" I called as he climbed onto the Hogwarts Express.

"Don't forget to write okay!" He yelled back at his dad.

"We won't! See you at Christmas!" Draco said lifting his hand and waving. The train took off and chugged out of the station in a flurry of white smoke.

"Daddy... I wanna go to Hogwarts!" Lily cried grabbing on to my sleeve.

"Only a couple more years my darling."

"I know but I wanna go now! Scorpius is going! Why can't I go?"

"Because Lily billy you're magic hasn't developed yet." I said picking her up and setting her on my shoulders.

"But...dad." She whined.

"No buts Lily, you can't go yet. You went when you were a little itty bitty baby. Do you remember?"

"No daddy... Tell me about it." I told her about Poppy and all the professors. How Draco and I met at the robe shop in first year and how I declined his hand. "Do you think I will meet my Draco at school daddy?"

"I hope so honey."
<><><>
7 more years later...
"Daddy! Daddy!" Lily called. She appeared in the fireplace yelling at me. She was in her 7th year and had grown up to look just like her mother, the same long red hair and Weasly nose, but my bright green eyes.

"What Lily Billy?" I responded. She was grinning so wide that I couldn't help but smile.

"Dad. I think I found my Draco Malfoy."

"What?!" I said completely shocked. She had never told me about any boys before. "Do I need to go get my wand and teach this boy a lesson?"

"No daddy... You trust him." She said with a smirk on her face.

"You've been spending time with your papa. You've got his smirk." I said chuckling.

"Come her!" She pulled out of the fireplace. "Daddy. We are going to floo in okay?"

"Okay Lily..." I took a deep breath and stepped away from the flames. "Drake! Come her Lily is Flooing in!" Draco ran down the stairs and stood beside me wrapping his long arms around me. Lily came through first followed by the last person I expected. Teddy Lupin. His hair was brown and he had transfigured himself to look like Tonks. "TEDDY!!" I yelled running to him and pulling him into a hug.

"Theodore Lupin! What a surprise!" Draco called to Teddy. "I am assuming you are taking good care of our girl."

"Yes sir. I try my best." He said rubbing Lily's back.

"You know that this boy is two years older than you?" I said false concern filling my voice. I knew Teddy, I knew his grandmother. I knew that he would take good care of my girl.

"Yes Dad..." Lily said rolling her eyes. "Do you approve of my Draco Malfoy daddy?"

"Of course darling!" I said kissing Draco and leaning into her for a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.
<><><>
2 years after she tells them...
"I know introduce to you Mr. and Mrs. Teddy Lupin!" The priest announced. Lily and Teddy had just gotten married an I couldn't be prouder. My little girl was so beautiful. She was a picture of elegance in the whit princess gown that she had picked out. They kissed and I shielded my eyes. Draco punched my shoulder and pulled me into a kiss. We followed them to the reception and we danced together for the first time in a while.

"Lily Billy, I am so proud of you!" I said tears seeping out of my eyes.

"Oh daddy... Don't make me cry." I gave her a hug and the song ended. Teddy took the floor and they danced together. They were so cute together; Draco came up to me grabbing my hand and twisting me around the dance floor. I kissed him softly and felt his hand travel and rest on the small of my back holding me close to him.

"I love you Drake..." I said pulling away from him.

"I love you more." He said.

"I love you most." The competitive glint came into his eye and he smirked that famous Malfoy sneer.

"Not possible..."

And here marks the end of An Impossible Affection... I must tell you that I enjoyed writing this so much and feel so accomplished that I got the amount of reads and comments that I got!!

I love you all! You are the best people ever. There are no words of gratitude to express how much I love you guys! *tear* *laughs because of the emotion*

I hope that you all will read my Tom Hiddleston FanFic (The Science of a PA) and my own story (We are the Ones Going to Make a Difference) *long title I know* so yeah...

I would like to do a roll call so to speak though. So if you have finished this please comment with something like "here" or "hi" or "fluffy magical unicorns" that would be so frolicking amazing!!!

I love you guys! And I hope to see you all again soon....

Keep Calm & Drarry on!
DFTBA!!

~Trixxiee