Chapter IV Getting Adopted

I yelled with the girls and smiled up at them. Girls nudged me in sides and I nudged back. I had the backstage pass around my neck so it wouldn't get stolen. The show started and it was amazing. It was absolutely astonishing. I got to see my heroes in person and meet them back stage!!

(( Tbh, I don't want to put down the songs because pfft, I couldn't pick any, there all fucking amazing 😍 ))

There was an small break in the middle for everyone to get their drinks and take a small rest. I sat down and texted Lyss the photos and videos I took. Luke's voice boomed through the Amphitheatre. Everybody stood up, almost at the exact same time screaming. I put my phone back in my bag and set it underneath the seat. "Okay, we have an announcement! Someone who goes by the name of Alyssa Reagan begged and got almost an entire town to help her out with this for her best friend." Michael said looking over the front row.

I stood in shock.

What the fuck did Alyssa do now.....

I took in a deep breath. Ashton came up to the front where the other three were and the four of them stood in a row. Michael saw me and pointed at me. The girls around me turned to me and then turned to their friends, murmuring.

Calum, Ash, and Luke all saw me and smiled.

"So today is Rebecca Alle-May Summer's birthday!" Ashton said.

Hundreds of 'Happy Birthdays' exploded throughout the Amphitheatre. The four of them each said happy birthday. And then they got the entire Amphitheatre to sing happy birthday while the cameras turned to me and I was on the big screens.

My cheeks became a bright bright bright red and tears ran down my cheeks. Ashton laughed softly after seeing me.

After that everybody was smiling and talking to me. "You must have a great best friend." The girl beside me said.

"Yeah... I really do." I wiped the tears and then the show went on.

The concert ended and everybody began to leave except three girls spread across the Amphitheatre. I was one of them. We all met in the middle row of steps and smiled. "Hey your Rebecca aren't you?!?" The one girl with purple hair said. "I am.." "You're so so so lucky.." She said sighing. "And you're really really pretty... I bet your life is perfect.." She said.

"You don't know the half of it honey...." I said.

The security guard came up and checked out passed the lead us down and around the back and onto backstage where there's a couch and Calum was on top of Michael while Michael was yelling and trying to get Calum off. And Luke and Ashton were video taping it, pissing themselves laughing. The security guard 'cleared his throat' to get there attention and everybody turned to us. I stuck my thumbs underneath the straps of my bag and held on. Smiling.

"Hi!" Ashton said walking up to us and hugging the purple haired one, and the brunette first, followed along by Cal, Mikey, and Luke and then Ash got to me and said, "Oh! Rebecca! Hi! Happy birthday!" Ashton hugged tightly. I hugged back, reaching my arms over and holding onto his shoulders and putting my head in the crook of his neck. I really needed this.

"My turn!" Michael said after seeing the hug me and Ash had. He hugged me tightly too and lifted me to where I was on my tippy toes. Cal did the same and Luke lifted me off my feet and then set me down.

Those hugs were probably the best hugs ever.... Like ever ever...

The boys talked to everyone, especially me.. Which is weird. The other two girl's parents came and took them home after a while. The four of us were still here. I got pictures and signatures, and many many many hugs.

"So how did my friend Alyssa do this? Like how did my entire town help out?" I asked curios. Calum looked to everyone. "Well basically what they did was they made a really really really big picture, like I'm talking the size of a elementary school, of you and she got everybody in your entire town to help out by squishing together and holding up the sign." Michael took in a really deep breath from saying all that without any breath. I giggled softly.

"And then they had a plane fly over and take a picture then Alyssa and all the people that had Twitter in her home town DMed us saying that it was your birthday August 25th and you were coming and that your our idols. Alyssa added in a little bit of information about you and your depression so that's one thing that helped us do it." Calum did it with no breath so he took in a deep breath.

"Thank you so so so so much..." I got up and hugged all four of them.

All four of them looked at each other and then put there hands down on their knees, palms up and just as I was about to get up Michael grabbed me and laid me down across the four of them and then they lifted me up. "One picture." Michael said and the security guard took the photo.

I was laughing. "Kay! Put me down!" I yelled smiling. The set me down on the couch and piled down beside me.

After a half hour of hanging out we got into the topic about childhoods.

"What about you Becca?" Mikey asked. "Oh uh.... Well when I was about five my dad got into drugs and alcohol and so he actually abused my mom but she still stayed and he abused me and just five days ago they both got arrested for abuse, and my dad got in even more shit because of his drug stash. I was at my friends house for a night until the police came and took me away to a foster house which is shit and the caretaker abuses.." I mumbled sliding my fingers underneath my brackets and feeling my scars. I looked down as the four of looked in awe.

"I'm so sorry Becca..." Luke said hugging me. Another round of hugs came from the guys. "Can I speak to you guys?" Ash asked. The guys got up and went out of the room. I heard whispers until they came back.

"Rebecca, we've gotten to know you a lot over this time period and after telling us that we want you take being us back to your foster house and we will adopt you..." Luke said. I smiled. Tears slowly ran down. "Are you lying?" I asked having trust issues.

"No." They all said in unison.

"The fine.... Let's go..."

AN

Another chapter!!! Aye!!! I hope you like it babe! I might post another one but I hope you like the storyline so far!! 😘😘 Love you babes!! 😘😙