Chapter XVIII

-Niall's POV-

After the others got their gifts, I held onto Becca as I stood up. I then put my arm under her knee and she giggled. She rested her head against my shoulder and mumbled something quietly, I could barley hear it but she said, "I'm tired.."

"We're going to bed.." I said to the others. "Don't do anything that I'll have to cut off your dick for..." Michael said with his teeth gritted. I could tell from the way he said it. "You won't. She's tired. Really tired." I could already hear her faint snore. I walked to the door and used my elbow to hit the button. It opened to the back room which was now Becca and I's room. I sat down at first, and let her legs lay across me. I leaned back and pulled the blanket onto us. I hugged and and played with her hair humming quietly.

The light turned off after the lack of movement and then my eyes shut, the heaviness making them sting and blurry. I fell asleep not long after that.

I woke up, opening my eyes slowly to be at home in my own bed. The light shown into my room, making it kind of blurry. I looked over to see Becca opening her eyes. "Morning..." She reached up with her left hand and caressed my cheek. I could see the diamond ring on her ring finger. I leaned across and kissed her sweetly. The door swung open to two kids chasing each other, squealing and laughing. Rebecca and I sat up and looked at each other weirdly. She then began to laugh. She turned to the kids. "Waverly! Chase! What are you two doing??" She asked leaning up on her knees. "We're having fun mommy!" The girl yelled climbing up on the bed, Chase close behind. They sat down criss cross at the end of the bed. I could see it now. They're twins. I laughed softly. "Okay. Chase, Wave, what do you two want for breakfast?"  I asked. They both turned and looked at each other, then back to us. "Pancakes!" They both said in unison.

Becca and I were at the kitchen counter making the pancake mix. I reached over and dipped my finger in, licking it. "Hey! That's for the kids!" She giggled, hip bumping me. She took the spatula and dabbed my nose. I opened my mouth in a shocked face. I reached over and dipped my first three fingers in and smeared it across her cheek. She giggled wiping my hair back first, then putting it on my forehead. I put my palm in and placed it across her entire face chuckling. The kids ran in standing on their tippy toes, sticking their fingers in and flicking it at each other. Becca did the same as the kids giggling quietly, yet cutely. I then took a handful and flicking my wrist, splattering it across her blue oversized shirt that she was wearing no pants. She had such a surprised look. She took the bowl and dumped it on me, making sure to smear it across my bare chest. "That's it!" I wrapped my around around her, peppering her face with kisses, and then licking up the side of her face for the pancake mix. "At least it taste good." I shrugged. The kids began wiping their hands in the bowl and throwing it at each other. I turned and dipped her slowly. Her knee pulled up and she giggled. I kissed her and she smiled. "Niall!" "NIALL!!"

I sat up quickly. Rebecca wasn't on me. She was standing in front of my. "Huh? What?"

"Come on get up!" She grabbed my forearm and tried to pull me to stand up. I grabbed her biceps and pulled her down onto my stomach and I laid down wrapping my arms around her tightly and smushing my cheek on her head. She giggled and pushed on my stomach to try and get me to release her.

"Niall stop fooling around! We have to go to the interview!" She kept pushing at my chest until I finally let her go and stood up myself. "Fine fine..." I ran my fingers through my hair quickly.

-Rebecca's POV-

That fucking dork....

All of us had a interview today. Talking about the tour and shit. I was dressed in my black tattoo choker, straightened hair, a loose grey, high low tank top that showed off a small amount of my stomach. I also wore jeans, and black combat boots.  I left the room closing the door and looking down while walking, until Michael, and Luke grabbed my ankles and underarms lifting me and setting me on the counter. "Guys! What are you doing!" I yelled as Luke grabbed my wrist and pinned it to the cupboard as Michael first handcuffed the cupboard handle and then the other to my wrist. "Michael you dickwad! First of all, where did you get these?!?" I yelled tugging on it.

Michaels face went red. Calum walked in as I said that and he immediately turned back around. Ashton was passed out at the table, forehead on his arms while drooling.

"Forget about it.... And why are you doing this?" I let my wrist hang limp as I tried pulling at it. It was scratching against my wrist causing it to red, and sting. "Because we want revenge...." Michael crossed his arms. "Oh lord... Was it cause of the interview?" I asked tilting my head. "Maybe..." He pouted childishly.

"Well. I'm sorry that I wanted to have a little fun. Anyways, can you please unlock these?"

"Fine, fine..." He reached in his pockets and was looking all over his pockets. He gave Luke a 'oh no' look and then continued searching.

"Michael...." My teeth were gritted. He laughed softly.

"Uhm... Haha. Slight problem.."

"Don't tell me you lost..."

"I'm sorry! Im sorry! I didn't mean too! I swear I put it in my pocket!"

The anger built up inside me. After he said that it exploded. "MICHAEL YOU SHITHEAD! HOW COULD YOU OF LOST THE KEY!" I began grabbing the plastic spoons and forks and knives and threw it at him. I grabbed a couple real spoons and threw them at him too.

"REBECCA!! BEFORE YOU LOSE ALL OUR CUTLERY STOP CHUCKING IT AT HIM!" Niall's voice boomed over Michael's and I's yelling, and spoons clattering.

We both went dead silence. "Now. We will get you out.... ASAP.... But the interview is in 10...."

"Are you fucking serious?" My face was bright red and my hair was all over the place. "You guys go......... I'll just wait here......." I glared at Michael. They all grouped and exited the bus. I could hear Niall yelling at Michael.

"That's my boy...." I mumbled to myself while opening the cupboard and hopping off the counter to grab the animal crackers from it. "Might as well eat.."