Chapter XVII

-Rebecca's POV-

Niall played with my fingers as we were on our way to the airport. I sighed and giggled as his bracelet strings brush against the back of my hand. He smiled at me and I turned to look at him. I pecked his lips before Luke wrapped an arm around his neck pulling him to the side. "You having fun dating my daughter?"

Niall nodded. "Luke, I swear if you choke him....ho ho..." I gritted my teeth, and scoffed. Luke let go of Niall and smirked. Ashton grabbed the collars of Luke's shirt and pulled him to his lips. We all watched and then Calum and Michael kissed. Niall and I shrugged and kissed as well.

We finally got to the airport and we climbed out, all of our lips a bit swollen. We smiled and grabbed our stuff as the 1D boys pulled up and got out too. I picked up my duffle bag and smiled. I bit down on my lip as we shuffled in through the fans, not wanting to get attacked. I kept my head down and Niall wrapped an arm around my neck. We finally got in but were forced to go straight into the plane. I sat beside Niall and snuggled into him.

The plane ride wasn't so bad. I forgot where we going because I had my headphones in and I kind of fell asleep.

We landed after about six hours and Niall woke me up by taking off my headphones. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and stood up, nearly banging my head off the roof. I stepped out of the isle and stretched. I then turned and wrapped my arms around Niall's neck and leaned forward without moving my feet so I was stretching my back a little.

He took steps forward and took my arms off and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the exit. I stumbled out and yawned. I walked out and ran my fingers through my hair. I checked my phone and it was 3:07 am. I groaned and followed Niall even more, hiding my face from the paps camera flashes.

We got our luggage first and we were on our way through the back to the van. I saw a what looked to be twelve year old girl in tears and hugging a big duffle bag with '5sos' printed out on it in tape. I stopped and grabbed the boys. "I'll be a quick minute..." I said, and turned and weaved through the gates and made it to the girl. "Hi." The tears flowed harder down her cheeks. "Awe, do you know who I am?" And she nodded wiping at her cheeks rapidly. "Well, you have Twitter?" I asked crouching down to her height and slowly grabbing the bag from her hands. She nodded and pointed to the bag. "I-I-it's in the letter..." She choked out. "Well, check it as soon as you get home, and make sure you keep checking it. Okay?" I asked holding her hands. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck and I hugged around her back and stood up, still hugging her. "You saved my life.." She mumbled in my ear. "You saved mine..." I said back before setting  her down. "Now stop your crying. Don't want the boys to see our picture of you crying am I right?" I asked grabbing my phone and opening up the camera and pointing it down toward us. She smiled and did the same.

"I love you." I said to her. "I love you too!" She said back as I grabbed the bag and made my way through the gates hiding my face again. I ran to the van and climbed in. The boys were already almost asleep but I wasn't. "Wake your asses up..." I poked them and they sat up crossing their arms and pouting at me. "You'll trip on your lip..." I handed the bag to Michael first and he smiled.

"Open it once we get to the bus..." I mumbled sitting back and crossing my own arms. We got to the bus and there was already people swarming it. We grabbed out stuff and ran for the hills to the bus. I almost lost my shoe but I grabbed it and ran. We stumbled into the bus closing the door quickly and driving off. "Guys!" Ashton called out. We all gathered in the front to open the bag.

We sat down, I on Niall's lap and the others either standing or sitting. Michael picked out the first thing. The letter. He handed it to me and I unfolded it. I read it aloud.

"'Dear 5 Seconds of Summer + One Direction + Rebecca,

I don't know why I'm writing this because you'll probably never get this but I don't really care at this point. All of you have helped me through so much. You kept me from killing myself. I know I'm only 13 but I have major depression. I'm honestly happy you 9 are alive because otherwise I don't think I would be. You are all so nice, beautiful, funny, cheeky, and odd at times but you always know how to make me smile. I always watch old videos, funny moments, live streams, video diaries, anything you guys did on YouTube, name it and I've watched it. I love you all so much and it would mean the world to me if you followed me on Twitter! I hope you enjoy the gifts!

My Twitter: @/ElleSaxton0403'"

I had tears in my eyes. "I love this child..." I mumbled. I saw Calum wipe his cheeks and I giggled.

I set the letter down on the counter and waited for the boys to pick out their gifts. I sat back down in Niall's lap and he was now slouching in the couch and it was so comfy. Niall wrapped his arms around me and is et my head on his shoulder.

Luke got a penguin beanie, a t-shirt, and one of those bracelets where you get to choose one word to put on a gold or silver ring on string with his name on the gold.

Cal got a new beanie as well, a soccer ball, and one of those bracelets as well with his name one it.

Ash got drumsticks, vegemite, and tape along with one of the bracelets with his name on it.

Miley got cat ears, a DS game, and a big sweater that says 'Idiot' on it along with the bracelet with his name on it.

I got a flower crown, with a sweater saying 'Boo' in bubble letters and filled in with different patterns, along with one of the bracelets with my name on it.

AN

GUYS! LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK!! AN UPDATE! YAY!! *clap clap*

Yeah sorry bout that.... But yeah. I hope you like this chapter. I'm not adding in the 1D boys presents because fuck it was hard enough to think of the 5sos boys alone. Anyways I heard all the Jazz about bands breaking up, and Luke and this Azaylea chick who idrgaf about because it's the boys life. They are grown men, and can date whoever the fuck they want to date. They don't need society to tell them who and who not to date. But yeah.

I need help on like the big problem in the story. Anyways message me with ideas! And I hope you like the chapter! Love you babes!