Chapter XII Malum's First Kiss, and Louis' Got a Date?

-Calum's POV-

I was standing outside the door listening in. Finally... I know Michael's gay now and I know he likes me so hey.. Why not do this. I turned and walked through the door I walked up to Michael, leaned down to his height and placed my lips on his. I heard Rebecca squeal. She is such a fangirl.

I smirked and pulled back and smiled at him. "Don't talk so loud next time Mikey..." I laughed and so did he. His cheeks were bright red and Rebecca was smiling at us childishly.

"So..." Michael said looking at the two of us. "Can I tell Luke and Ash?" Rebecca asked. Michael turned and looked at me. I nodded and he said yes. "YES!" She went straight to her phone. She texted Ash and Luke on the group chat with all of us saying

'MALUM IS REAL!! I REPEAT MALUM IS REAL!!!!!'

We laughed at her text message and smiled. "You're adorable Becca." I sat down at the end of the bed near Mikeys feet. "Guys I really only wanted you two to stay so I could get you two together. So if you want you can leave..." Rebecca said playing with her bracelets. "No. We want to stay. You still look tired. So get some sleep before is get a nurse to knock you out.." I said ruffling her hair. "Fine..." She sighed and put her head back and her eyes fluttered closed. I grabbed Michael's hand softly and pulled him up. We went and sat on the windowsill criss-cross facing each other.

After a couple minutes I heard Rebecca faint snore. I smirked and looked to Michael. I grabbed his hands and held them tightly. "Michael..." I whispered softly.

"Calum...."

"I've had this crush on you for ages and I didn't know how to express it...." I looked down. I feel smooth fingers on my chin. Michael tilts my head to look up to him. "I feel the same way..." He said. "But now I can..." He leans in and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync and it was like sparks flew everywhere. Like AGH!! Then we heard the nurse clear her throat.

We pulled back and turned to the door. My cheeks felt red hot. "We have the One Direction boys here." She said softly seeing Rebecca asleep. The (( Cri )) four (( Cri )) walked in and smirked. We smiled.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?"

"We were doing a show, and we heard you were in New York so we came and saw you guys. How's your daughter? It's all over Twitter about her getting attacked by this douche named Nash?" Liam said walking over to us Along with the her three behind him. "Yeah. Cameron heard her scream and he came and held him up at gunpoint. She fractured and dislocated her knee and was punched and slapped across the face." I said standing up and looking at Michael.

"Is she okay?" Louis asked walking up to her and looking down at her. "She's okay. Little shaken up but fine." Michael said, standing up.

"I want to meet her." Niall said sitting in the chair. "Wait till she wakes up." I said walking up to him. "I wasn't going to wake her.. She looked peaceful." He said tilting his head at her. Rebecca went to turn onto her side and everybody ran to her but she did it and twisted her knee. She screamed and turned to her back.

"Rebecca!! Oh my gosh are you okay??" I glided my hands over her leg softly and lightly. "No! Get a doctor!!!" She yelled with tears streaming down her cheek. Harry ran out the door and called down the hall for a doctor. "HELP!! SOMEBODY!!" He called. Doctors and nurses ran in and saw her holding her knee.

"What's her name?"

"Rebecca. Rebecca Irwin!" I said frantic as the moved her over to a different bed. "Okay please stay here... A nurse will come and inform you in a couple minutes. Stay calm sir..." The doctor said and left. Chasing after the others.

I ran my fingers into my hair and pulled on it. "I should call Luke... He's probably with Ash so.." I mumbled sniffling.

-Luke's POV-

Me and Ash were in the hotel room and he was on my stomach beating my with a pillow when I got a call from Calum. I turned to my right and he fell into the bed. I was on my stomach and Ash was still beating me with the pillow.

"Hel- Ow!!" "Hello? Luke?" I heard Calum's voice. It sounds stuffed up and like he had been crying. Ashton had stopped and he was now laying on top of me, listening to the phone call.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Yes but Rebecca isn't..." He sniffles and Ashton shot up like a lightning bolt. He put on his hoodie and his shoes. He threw me my flannel that I took off and my shoes. I put them on while still on the phone. Calum told me what happened and that the 1D boys were there. We got Cam to drive us to the hospital and we ran in and to Becca's room where they all were. Ash and I hugged Cal and Mikey.

"Is she okay?" I asked. Then the nurse came in.

"Hello. Well it appears that Rebecca has fully broken her bone, and she has very very very bad anxiety. Did you know that?" She asked us.

"No." We all said at the same time.

"Well they are doing surgery on her now and she should be out in the next few hours or so." "Okay thank you." Ashton said. I went and wrapped my arms around his torso as he wrapped his around my neck. I lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I cried into his shoulder as he did the same. We heard awes from behind us and we softly smiled.

-Louis's POV-

I knew Lashton was real... Well I might as well go wander while we wait for Becca. I turned and walked out after telling Harry where I was going. I walked by a cute blonde nurse. She looked about my age. I stopped and walked backwards. She kind of looked at me and smiled. "Hey cutie." I said smiling. "Hey." She turned and looked at me. "What's your name?"

"Jordyn." She smiled at me. "Nice smile. I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson."

"I know. Your from that band called One Direction." She said to me the turning to look at her clipboard. "So you're a fan..."

"I am."

"Well... How would you like to meet me for dinner later tonight?" She turned and smirked at me. She grabbed her pen, slid up my sleeve and wrote down her address. "Pick me up at eight." She smiled and walked off.

Damn.... That girl has one ass....

AN:

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKS LOUIS' WAS SO AWKWARD TO WRITE!! But it was for my insta and wattpad bestie. JJCayleenn  anyways! Hope you like the chapter!! Love you lots babes!