Chapter X Crushes, Sleeping, and Kissing

-Rebecca's POV-

I took my meds with no arguing once the numbing went away but it took me a couple tries before I got them down. Fuck I hate pills...

I heard what sounded like running on the floor and then squeaking as they came to stop. I looked up and saw Cam stumble in out of breath. "Cam!" I squealed. He walked over and hugged me. "Hey Becca." He said. "You must be tired and sore.." He said motioning toward my left knee that was propped up. "Eh. My medication hasn't kicked in yet so yeah." I mumbled putting my head back as my eyes became droopy. "Well get sleep. You and Michael haven't slept since yesterday so get some sleep. Michael is..." Luke said. I turned to look at Michael curled up in a ball on the chair. I grabbed a pillow off the floor beside me and threw it at him.

He sat up and looked at me. "Come over here." I scooched over a bit to where there was more room on the right and I slowly moved my left leg over. Michael stood up and walked over and climbed under the covers and snuggled up close to me. I did the same and we slowly fell asleep.

-Calum's POV-

They looked so cute together. Father daughter time.... Michael is so fucking cute..... Okay yes I may have a small crush on him. The hug earlier was so awesome! Although we were crying it was comforting. Luke and Ash looked adorable too on the floor hugging and crying. I wiped at my heavy eyes and stood beside Cameron. He was looking at Rebecca so closely. Like he was almost jealous of Michael. Well at least it's legal for Rebecca to date him.. "Can I talk to you?" I asked him. "Yeah."

We stepped out of the room and we glanced around us. "Do you have like a thing for Rebecca??" I asked him. "What?" He replied to fast. He looked at his feet thinking it over I guess. "Would it be a bad thing if I did?" He asked.

"Depends." I folded my arms over my chest and looked at him. "Would you hurt her? Would you treat her right?" I asked. "I would never hurt a sweet girl like her and I would treat her the best way I possibly could." He told me looking me straight in the eye. I knew he was telling the truth. "I believe. But man up and ask her out some time." I patted his back and walked back in. Ashton was sitting on the window sill with Luke and they were fiddling with each other's fingers. Ugh... Lashton... So adorable.

I smiled at the though and looked at my phone. I sat int he chair Michael was previously in and went on Twitter. I saw the hashtag '#GetWellSoonRebecca' get around to our Twitters. I smiled and tweeted,

'Thank you everyone for the support on Rebecca. You guys are the best fans ever!'

I scrolled through Twitter and stretched out. I slowly fell asleep my phone falling face down on my chest.

-Luke's POV-

I smiled at Ashton as every single touch of his skin sent tingles through my fingertips and hands. I looked up and his was looking at me with soft, caring eyes. It was adorable. And yes I am gay... I just don't want to express it to the fandom because it will ruin our rep. I know that sounds douchey but I don't care. Ashton... Well I don't know about him.... He's funny, adorable, cute, giggly, dorky and much more. He is so adorable.... I reached up with my free hand and ran my fingers through his hair. So soft..

I smiled at him. I looked to see if Cameron was still awake but he was passed out on the wall. I looked back to Ash and smirked at him. I dropped my hand to his thigh. He flinched slightly but then relaxed at my touch. He looked so vulnerable as he looked up with just his eyes that look a little glossy. I hugged because I wanted a hug....

He didn't refuse which is good and he hugged back tightly. We pulled out heads back and looked at each others eyes. I glanced down to his lips which were an inch away from mine. I looked back up to see him looking at mine. I took my left part of my bottom lip between my teeth and flicked my tongue at my lip ring. I released my lip and we moved an inch closer. Our lips touched and a thousand things ran through my mind.

His lips were so soft.... They connected perfectly to mine, like a missing puzzle piece.... I think I'm in love with this boy...

-Ashton's POV-

MY FUCKING CRUSH AND I KISSED!!!

We were so close to each other we would need a pair of pliers to get us apart. His lips were so smooth and his lip ring turned me on... It felt cold on my lips but it was a soothing cold. I thought I was going to die. He is such a cute dork. I honestly think I'm in love with this tall, quirky, dorky, funny, cute, blue eyed, gorgeous boy.

Tbh he's my favorite... Obviously. But o think this means Lashton is true? We pulled back and put our foreheads together breathing. I smirked softly at his attempt to stifle his giggles. It didn't work so well for him. I did my school girl giggle which cause him to lose it. That's why I love him. Just for him being him.

I heard Michael and Rebecca groan. "Luke....." They mumbled. Rebecca reached behind her and threw a pillow at Luke then went back to sleep. I giggled as well. "Shut up and kiss me..." He mumbled and put his hand on my cheek and softly pulled me to his lips. Man why does he do this.....

AN:

I'm going to start adding names to the chapters. Okay bye babes!!! 😘😘😘😘