Chapter XXI

- Becca's POV -

After the interview the boys and I wandered, getting food and stuff before the next interview. I was holding Niall's hand, drawing circles on the back of his hand with my thumb not wanting to let go.

Niall pulled me closer to him, kissing the top of my head and guiding me into a building, following the boys. I turned and kissed Niall on the lips, then turned and slipped my fingers out of his hand and ran and jumped on Michael.

"We only have one more interview after this." He exclaimed, smiling.

"Yay!" I cheered happily. Soon all of was were called on set. It was a pretty normal interview besides the dating questions and all.

As I left off the set I saw Niall no where again. My phone buzzed in my pocket, and I pulled it out to see his name on the screen. "Niall?" I asked frantic.

"Becca..." His voice was low, as if he was upset.

"Niall, what's wrong? Where are you?" I asked looked around.

"The boys pulled me out. We're having a break, the boys and I. Just until 2017." He exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I asked, chewing on my nail. "Fine. I'm just being forced to head back home and be with my family. I love you, I'll call you when I can." He mumbled into the phone. "I love you too..." And with that, he hung up.

He's heading back home. I dropped my arm to my side, stunned. "Becca? You okay?" Calum asked placing a hand in my back. Tears formed in my eyes, making my vision blurry. I spun and hugged Calum tightly, soaking his grey T-shirt with the new found tears.

Calum hushed me soothingly then pulled from the hug and looked down. "What happened?"

"N-n-niall went h-h-h-home..." I whimpered out. I didn't know what to do, what to feel. It kind felt numb almost. I stopped crying. That was the last time. I stepped back, wiped my face. My nose was runny, and my cheeks and the tip of my nose was red. "He's going to try and call me... but I know it wont happen. Its Niall fucking Horan. Why would he call me?" I could feel the anger bubbling in my veins, getting ready to burst.

"Hes going to forget about me, fuck a bitch or two and then he's going to remember me and be like oh shit!" I shouted. I turned and walked out, the bubbles slowly going away and fading back into the numbness. I had permanent scowl set to my face as I was walking down the street with Calum and Luke calling for me.

I raises my hand backwards into a middle finger and kept walking.

A/N

Hey. I am so so so sorry for not updating. And this chapter is short cause it's just a filler for what's up next. I have 3 days of school left and then I'm out for the summer so I'm hoping more updates. And I'm going to be doing a Q&A.

Ask me anything you want and I'll answer them in a chapter or at the end of a chapter. So asked away babes!

Anyways, I hope you all have a great summer, and that you meet all your summer goals and that you just enjoy your life a little bit more! Love you babies! .
😘😘😘😘