Chapter XXIV

Chapter 24

-Rebecca's Pov-

Today was the boys last show, and the day that I leave to go on tour with the rest of them. I sat criss cross off to the side of the stage as they were playing. I smiled softly and wiped the tears that leaked from my eyes. I didn't want to leave, but I also didn't want to stay at home with one of them for I don't know how long. I need to keep going. I don't want to slow down and pause my life.

I stood up as the finished their final song for the tour. I sucked in a deep breath as they called me on stage. I was handed a mic and I ran out on stage to be in the middle of the boys. "Thank you guys so much for this! This is an amazing opportunity and I love every single one of you!" Luke said and then Ashton.

"This has been an amazing tour! I can't believe the five of us get to do this. And this tour we brought a new person into our family."

"Yes we have. And she is going ona. Tour with all of her internet friends like Loren Beech, Hunter Rowland. I hope you all go home and look them up and get tickets to meet and hang out with Rebecca and her friends!" Michael promoted the tour and I cried a bit more.

"She is one of the best things that has happened to us, and I'm glad you all got to welcome her in, through all of our crazy up and downs!" Calum said.

My turn.

"I never imagined this to happen. My idols adopting me. How many people can say that? I was just a vulnerable girl 4 months ago, and now I'm one of the most known girls out there! I am so so so grateful that all this has happened, and for what's to come! Just keep your head up. It'll get better. I love you!" I said aloud, and wiped under my eyes. We all bowed and then confetti fell on top of us. I smiled and all of my friends ran out. Zach and Hunter lifted me up on their arms like a chair style. I laughed, and John came out and hugged all the boys. Loren and Maddie came out with mics.

"I'm Loren, and this is Maddie and we are Rebecca's best friends. We just want to say a huge thanks to her, for being there when we needed her, to make us laugh, to cheer us up. That's why we want her on our tour. So please, make sure to get tickets to meet us, but most importantly. Her. She has such a kind soul and I really hope she realises that." Loren said which made me cry. I was set down and I opened my arms widely. They all came in for a hug as I cried heavily with them.

After the concert, we all went back to the hotel to get my things. It was about 7:50 at night, and we needed to be on the road for 8. We grabbed all my suitcases and I made sure to give my boys hugs. "I love you guys so much. I'll come back to visit on our off days. I love all of you, and I'll make sure to text you guys." I said to all of them, while wiping my already puffy eyes. They all nodded.

"Come on Rebecca." Maddie said, grabbing my hand softly. Hunter stayed there.

We stopped and waited.

"I'll make sure she eats, and that she takes her medication. If she self harms I'll tel you guys." Hunter said. I smiled softly and reached down to readjust my bracelets. I sighed as Hunter came and grabbed my bags.

I waved bye to them as we left. I took a deep inhale. "We're going on tour!" I yelled and we all cheered. Once we all got down to the lobby, there was a lot of screaming supporters. I smiled and noticed one that was waving happily at me. Her name is Lily. I walked over to her, and grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a tight hug. A bunch of her friends were squealing while video taping it, and I was smiling.

"Hi Lily!" I said into her shoulder.

"Oh my god, hi Rebecca!" She said back, while crying.

I opened my arms for her friends that I also knew. Beth, Aliyah, Melanie, and Callie. They all screamed and came into the hug, and almost knocked us over. After I pulled back and smiled. "You guys coming to see us on tour?" I asked.