Chapter XIV

-Rebecca's POV-

Niall was really sweet about the cuts. He softly dabbed each of them. "Can I get a nurse?" He asked softly looking up at me. I looked up and the thicker part of my hair at the side of my face fell from behind my ear. I'm guessing I looked scared, because his expression softened.

"It's okay.... Can I at least check on them every couple hours?" He mumbled. I nodded and wiped the tears that slowly fell from my eyes. "Listen.. Can I tell the others....?" He didn't really ask he just stood up from his knees and unlocked his phone. He went into the group chat of the eight of them. "No! Please don't! They will tell the nurses and they'll put me in some crazy ward!" I cried out reaching for him but it stretched my cuts. I took in a sharp deep breath. Tears fell and Niall put his phone on the counter.

He knelt back down and looked me in the eye. "I'm sorry. Who's the one you trust the most in the band?" He asked licking his lips. "Michael..." I mumbled looking down from his gaze. "I'll tell him after to show once he gets here because he said right after the show he was on his way.." Niall murmurs to me before standing up and holding out his hand. I looked up at him and gather my bracelets and took his hand with my free one wincing at the cuts.

I used every ounce of my strength to stand up, which wasn't a lot. He did most of the lifting. I was balancing on my right foot mostly but the cast was a little on the heavier side.

Niall made sure I could balance myself and he crouched down a bit and put his left arm at back of my knees, and his right arm at the lower of my back. He lifted me up and I blushed tremendously. He brought me out of the bathroom and to the bed. My cast kind of looked like a splint almost. I held my stomach as he went and collected my stuff in the bathroom, along with my bag and razor.

I sighed as picked the razor up and cleaned it off in the bathroom. He walked back out and held it by the other side. "What should I do with this?"

"Put it in my bag?" I said with a confused look as I looked up. "Ill figure that out later... But for now I have too.." He mumbled setting down the razor on the top shelf in the closet and then coming over and sitting at my feet. "What are we going to do to cover up those cuts? Because your nurse will be in at any moment to come and check on you and if she sees them she will flip and call a doctor and you will have to get stitches on some of the wider ones.."

"I could put my bracelets back on?" I sputtered out while looking over the cuts. "Wouldn't that sting?" "No. I've done it for the past five years.. It did at first.. But you get used to it." I softly saiid while gathering my bundle of bracelets and start loosely hooking and slowly sliding them on so they wouldn't stretch the skin.

"I-I know how it feels...." He stuttered

-Niall's POV-

I know how it feels. I know how lonely and depressed you feel.

"I-I know how it feels...." I managed to stutter out. I looked up from my bracelets and played with clasp of the one that says my name. She had a shocked look on her face. "How? You don't know how it feels to be so afraid of not being the perfect person you planned to be. You don't know what it feels like to not feel good enough. You do not know what it feels like to be depressed...." She mumbled with her teeth gritting a bit and looked down to the one clasp that she's having trouble with hooking back together. I quickly unhooked all mine and slid all them off before she noticed and I reached over and helped her clasp it. She saw my scars and looked up as our faces were inches apart.

"I do understand..." I whispered softly before turning that couple inches and pressing my lips against hers. I could tell she was shocked because she didn't respond until a few seconds later.

Yes.... The first time I saw her being rolled into the room on a bed passed out with that splint on her leg.... I know it sounds cheesy but it could be love at first sight. I could see the scars because they took of her bracelets for the IV. I could tell.

I pulled back and looked at her. I smirked and blushed. I sat back at her feet and put my bracelets back on. She looked to her bracelets biting her lip. She looked up. "What was that for?" She asked. "It was for telling someone how you felt. And for not screaming and yelling at me for cleaning up your cuts and getting you back to bed." I told her with a smirk.

I heard someone walk in and I turned to look at Michael. "Hey Becca, how you feeling?" Michael asked coming over and kissing the top of her head. Her cheeks were still red and she tapped her knee. "Just fine..." She lied. I could tell.

"Rebecca... Tell him..." I told her.

"About what?"

"About what happened.."

"Which part?" I looked to her wrists and back to her and she sighed and threw her head back. "What happened Rebecca???" Michael asked stepping closer.

"I.... I....." She mumbled. "You what?"

"Just show him..." "Michael promise me you won't freak out...." She said while taking off her bracelets softly. "Freak out about what?"

She got them all off and blood was starting to come from the cuts. She showed Michael and he gasped. "What the fuck Rebecca!" "I'm sorry!!" She yelled. She started to cry. "I'm calling a nurse.." She said turning and walking toward the door. "Michael! If you go and get a nurse I will never ever trust you with anything ever again! They will put me in some mental hospital for suicide survivors!" She yelled sitting up.

"I'm sorry Rebecca..." He looked at her with apologetic eyes.

"I kissed Rebecca!" I blurted out before he left. He stopped dead in his tracks and spun on his heel to look at me. "You what??" He had the look of shock plastered across his face.

"It's a long story..."

AN

Plot twist!!! Yes, yes Niall and Rebecca are the cutest thing ever. I know..... And ik Niall doesn't cut but for the sake of the story he does. Anyways I hope you enjoy! Talk to you next chapter! Love you babes! 😘