Chapter XV

-Rebecca's POV-

Oh no.....

I looked up through my eyelashes to see Michael and Niall talking at the windowsill mumbling was going on and I felt left out. Niall and Michael shook hands. So fucking proper that Irish boy is...

They stood up and made their way over to me. "Michael has agreed to not tell anyone, and he is fine with us dating..." He mumbled the last part. "Thank you so much Michael.." I whispered to him after hugging. "No problem kiddo." He mumbled while patting my shoulder.

6 Weeks Later Because I Am Sick Of Dealing With Hospital Scenery

I could finally walk again without crutches. I got off the bed and put a little pressure on my leg. Fine. I walked around a bit. "Yes!" I squealed and hugged Luke by jumping and bending my knees and putting them on the side of his hips. He hugged me back. He set me to my feet.

"So how bout that lip piercing?"

"Oh my.. You still remember that? That was like seven weeks ago!"

"But you said...." I tapped his nose and walked over to my shoes. I grabbed my white socks and leaned against the doorframe for support while putting them on. I then slipped on my dark grey moccasins that went with my dark jeans and my sky blue crop top that says 'Pretty Daisy' then a daisy underneath the letters on it.

I sighed in satisfaction and walked over to Niall and held his hand. "Ready to go watch me get a hole in my lip?" Niall was a break and came to see me get better, and then the eight of them were going to all hang out. "Yes I am.." He said while pushing my behind him and grabbed my hands and pulling them over his shoulders. I scooted closer to him a bit as he did and he reached behind and grabbed my thighs indicating for me to jump. And I did. He held on to my thighs as we walked down the hall getting states from nurses and patients. "See you Doctor Shepherd!" I called out passing him and Ashton signed the check out forms.

He waved bye and I rested my chain on Niall's shoulder. We got in the elevator and I was still on Niall's back. The elevator was crammed with the nine of us in here. We got to the main floor and we could hear the thunderous screams coming from outside. There was a path cleared for us Niall gripped my thighs a little tighter as we left. Michael was in front of Niall and Luke behind Niall and I.

We heard screams like "Is she okay?!?" "Are Rebiall still together?!" I put my forehead against Niall's shoulder and whispered "Put me down." And he did. I stopped the boys. There was only like sixty people here. I grouped the boys together. "Can we calm them down and get a picture with everyone? Please? There's only like sixty people?" I ask. They all look at each other and nod.

Harry notified the security and the one that is filling in for Cameron set of his megaphone and everyone quieted down. "Hello!!! May I have your attention!" I jumped softly and still couldn't see over then crowd. Everybody looked around confused. Luke came over and whispered in my ear,

"Shoulders..." He pointed to his shoulders. "Stay still, and watch what a lot of free time does to a person..." I mumbled to him. I went to behind him. I went on my tippy toes, and firmly put my hands on his shoulders, without hurting him. I went flat feet for a couple seconds then pushed up, and pulled up and landed on his shoulder. I bent my knees and Luke held onto my legs.

"Right here!" I pointed to myself and everyone 'Oh'ed. The girls closer to the front smiled.

"Okay, so if you guys stay quiet, the nine of us will get a picture with everyone of you! Just stay quiet, and form a line down on the sidewalk!" I pointed to the sidewalk. The girls quickly hurried down and formed a line in a matter of minutes. They all turned toward us and Luke walked steadily with me still on his shoulders. "Drop me Hemmings and I swear...." I mumbled in his ear.