Chapter V Its Offical

I collected all my stuff and walked with the boys up the stairs...

"Man this is a work out..." Michael mumbled. "Don't be such a wuss Michael..." I mumbled leaning into him slightly. "What.... It's a lot of stairs..."

"And your whining a lot.." Ashton mumbled as Calum and Luke laughed. We got to the top. "So we're going to have to take a train there..." I mumbled.

"No need..." Luke said and a limo pulled up.

(( I chose a limo because you don't have a say on what car they ride in 😂😂 ))

"No way..." I mumbled. The door opened and first Ashton and Luke climbed in, then I did, then Michael and Cal climbed in. Michael played with my bracelets as I told them my town, and the address of the Foster house. The boys fell asleep soon after so I slid out of the middle and to the seat closest to the driver. "Hey, I'm Rebecca Summers." I mumbled quietly not wanting to wake them.

"Cameron Dallas.." He said keeping his eyes on the road. "Nice to meet you." I mumbled. The glass wasn't closed. "You too." He mumbled.

I sighed and played with my new bracelets. It was a long drive because of traffic so me and Cameron got to know each other better. In that time I moved to the passengers seat and we closed the glass so it wouldn't wake the boys. "You actually did that?" I laughed as he told me that he was a youtuber, and a viner. "Oh and I got arrested for playing paint twister with JC Caylen, Kian Lawley, my camera guy and their camera guy." He told me. I laughed softly. I yawned. "We still have like forty-five minutes to go, I'll stop off at Tim Hortons and I'll get everybody TimBits and you a triple chocolate-chill?"

(( If your from Canada than bitch! You'll know exactly what I'm talking about! 😛😛👅 ))

"Sure, that'd be great." I said smiling. We parked at a Timmies and I got ou and woke up the boys. I woke up by yelling the first part of 'She's kinda hot'

"MY GIRLFRIENDS BITCHN' CAUSE I ALWAYS SLEEP IN!!" That got them up in a quick second. They all do at up. "Wake up. We're having Tim Hortons. Cam is getting it for us."

"Cam?" Mikey asked.

"The driver. Me and him were talking bout stuff when you guys were asleep. I moved to the front seat." I said. He came back and handed me the triple chocolate-chill and the boys the TimBits. I unwrapped the straw and put it in. I sipped it. I sighed in satisfaction. "How come we didn't get one?" Calum whined while pouting. "Cause you were asleep, and you might trip on your lip..." I mumbled taking another sip. Mikey took it from me.

"Hey!" He took a sip. Then Luke, then Ash, Then Cal. "Thanks.." I mumbled taking it back and sipping it. I glared at them. The limo started up again and he drove. The forty-five minutes flew by so fast when the boys were awake. We stopped off at the house. "I'll go in first. Wait three minutes Kay?" I told them standing up. "Okay."

I climbed out and walked in the door. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!" The caretaker Margret said. "IN TORONTO!!!" I yelled back. She grabbed my forearm and pulled me all the way through the door shutting it. She slapped me across the face causing a welt, and bruise to form. She pushed me to the ground and I yelled. The boys came in one minute earlier after hearing me scream and ran up to me. "What the hell did you do?!?" Margret asked. "I found people who cared..." I said standing up with my teeth gritted.

"We want to adopt her...." Luke said. "Fine, take the brat, she's useless anyways..." I got mad. "Go pack, Mikey will help." Ash said walking to the front room followed by Cal and Luke. I turned and walked up the stairs rubbing my cheek while Michael was asking me questions. "I'm fine Mikey..." I said packing my stuff. Michael helped and he saw my Ps4. "When we get to the hotel in NY we are so playing Advanced Warfare...." Michael said packing up my stuff. He went to go put stuff in my purple backpack which has my blade in it, but I ran and I got to it before him. "What's in the bag Rebecca..."

"Nothing.." I lied. "What in it?"

"You really want to know?"

"Yes."

"Tampons."

I lied once again. "Oooooh.... Okay..." He said, embarrassed. I stuffed my purple backpack in my duffle bag and I slid on my sun and moon one. Michael grabbed my duffle bag and carried it downstairs. They all walked in and Ashton had papers. "It's official. Let's go." I waved bye and hugged Thomas, the little boy and said. "Don't worry..." I kissed his forehead and rubbed his bruise on his forearm.

We left the place and we put the stuff in the trunk of Limo and got in. "We're going to the airport Cam." I said and we were off.

I cuddled into the side of Mikey with his arm around my shoulder and I fell asleep. I was woken up by Michael moving. I sat up and grabbed my stuff. It was now like eleven at night. "Cam you coming with us?" I asked yawning. "Yeah, I'm their body guard too." He said. "Oh. Nice." We got out stuff checked through and we got onto our flight. I was wide awake by now so I was bouncing my leg, and eating. We turned out phones on airplane mode and the plane took off.

A girl noticed them and walked over to us. "Can we trade seats?" She asked. "Uh, no..." I said. The boys looked over and had confused looks on there faces. "Why not?" "Because I paid for this seats, that's why." I said back. "Move..." She said. "How bout you..." I said pointing to her foot that's on mine.

Michael spoke up. "Are you heading to New York to see us?" He asked. She nodded smiling. "Okay well we'll see you there." He said and she went back to her seat.

Idfk How Many Hours Later

The plane landed and we got up and got our luggage. Cameron got the limo and we put our stuff in and we drove to the hotel. We got in our room and there were two king sized beds. "Guess I'm sleeping on the floor." I said while putting my stuff down. "Nope there will be three to a bed." Michael said searching through my bag for my Ps4, the controllers and Advanced Warfare.

"Ugh... Oh and Michael, I can whoop ass at Advanced." I said smirking. "Oh yeah.." He set everything up to the big tv and handed me my blue and green custom made controller and he took my blue extra one. We sat. "You use the KF5?" He asked. "Yeah, my attachments are foregrip, red dot sight, and advanced rifling." I said getting another pair of dog tags on kill confirmed.

We were still playing when everybody was asleep. Me Michael and Luke were sharing a bed so Luke was passed out on the right.

"We should go to bed.." Michael said. We looked at each other. "Nah..." And we continued playing...

AN:

Ur mah gur I hope I didn't use nicknames to much in this! Please tell me if a I did 😩😩

Anyways love you babes! Give me some feedback? 😘