Chapter III Finally Meeting Them

I climbed out of the car and saw Alyssa's parents. Her mom, Miranda hugged me tightly. "Rebecca I am so sorry..."

"For what?"

I heard police sirens, once again. The wailing came closer and closer until it was parked on the side of the road, making my ears throb. "Why are they here?!?" I said gripping onto her dad, John's arm.

"Rebecca Alle-May Summers?" I looked up tears brimming my eyes. "Yes.." I choked out.

"We're here to bring you to the foster house." The one police man that the badge said A. Kurgo. "No..."

"Get your stuff please..."

"Alyssa don't let them do this!!" Alyssa brought my luggage down because John and Miranda told her too. The police officer grabbed my arm and began pulling me slightly. "No please!!! Alyssa!!!!" I screamed crying. "Alyssa!!!!!!!" I yelled struggling against the police officer. He opened the back door and set the struggling me in. I went to reach for the 'handle' and forgot that the back seat doors don't have handle. I sat up and grabbed onto the gate like window. "Don't do this!!" I cried as they got in.

"I'm sorry Ms. It's a requirement."

"At least tell me why..." I said softly, wiping underneath my eyes.

"John, your friend Alyssa's dad told one of his co-workers and he contacted us out of concern and your safety." The one that wasn't driving said.

I sat back and put my head in my hands. "This isn't fair... THIS ISN'T FAIR!!" I yelled and made a fist, and hid the window with the side of my fist.

"Ms. Summers please calm down.." "Don't tell me to calm down...." I murmured with my teeth gritted.

The car came to a halt and the Kurgo. Put it in park. The door opened and I stepped out hugging myself. I took my luggage from them and walked up to the front door of what looks like to be a big, old, dirty house. They knocked and a little what looked to be a five year old boy answered. "Hello sir, is your mom home?" The taller one said.

He nodded and turned around and yelled mom. She came to the door. "Hi, we have another child." Kurgo. Said. A couple tears ran down and I wiped them away. "Thank you officers." The mother said with a sweet non convincing smile and welcomed me in my stuff. She closed the door and her frown lines showed even more as she frowned with an angry expression.

"Okay you little brat, up to your room. It'll say reserved on it..." She said angrily and coughed. It sounded like a smoker's cough. I glared at her and turned around before I felt the back of my head sting. She had slapped me in the back of the head. I stopped dead in my tracks, and flinched. I continued up the stairs and to the room. It had a mattress on the floor, a broken desk, and torn curtains. I sighed, closed the door, and propped the chair at the desk against the handle. I threw my stuff down and ripped the excess curtain down. I opened the window to get some fresh air in. I went to my dresser and attempted to open the drawers. Nope. Broken too.

I sighed and threw my head back. Tears ran down my cheeks. I looked at my ticket and pass. Three more days... I sighed and looked at my phone. Eleven messages and twenty-three missed calls form Alyssa. I called her back.

"Becca?"

"Lyss...." I mumbled.

"Becca I am so so so so so so sorry! I didn't have a choice! My parents threatened to make any contact from you away. My dad's a jackass! I am so so sorry! I didn't mean for this to happen! Please forgive me baby..."

Me and Lyss have this weird thing where we call each other baby. "I forgive you baby... This place is shit though..." I mumbled glancing around.

"Just three more days until your out for a week right?" She said.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Okay I got to go, dinner. I'm really sorry baby..." And with that she hung up. "Great..." I mumbled.

I sat down on the mattress and sighed. I laid back and sighed.

Three Days Later

I woke up and stared at everything. I managed to get this place a little cleaner. I was woken up by Alyssa messaging me

[6:34 AM] Happy birthday babe!! Have fun at the concert!!

I smiled at the message and sat up. I looked at the mirror I got and saw my up in a messy bun. I got up and walked over to the mirror. I grabbed out my white lace crop top that just goes just a bit below my rack and black ripped jeans and my white converse high tops. I also grabbed my white bandana. I brushed my hair and teeth, and straightened my hair. I put my hair up into a ponytail and put on the bandana. I put on my clothes and grabbed my black sun and moon bag and filled it with the supplies I'll need for a week.(( See outfit in picture ))I looked to my window and opened it and pulled the screen through and set it on the mattress. I climbed out. And turned, my feet sliding down the wall until the shingles. I slowly dropped and sat on my butt quickly. I slid off the roof and landed softly. I ran down the hill and to the bus. I waited for it until it came. I was on the route that goes to the train station. I sat on the buss with my white cordless beats on listening to their new single 'She's Kinda Hot' I hummed along to it softly until it came to my stop. I got up and walked to the trains station. My train was just getting here and so I got on it and I was off.

I got to Toronto at about Eight thirty. I checked into my hotel I booked for the week and then took off. I walked around with the cash and picked up some more bracelets and added them to the ones I was already wearing. By the time I was done it was now about quarter to five. I headed to the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre. I got there as others were piling on and taking there seats. I managed to get a front row ticket so I walked up and sat down and played on my phone for the time being.

Everybody was now in and the Amphitheatre was filled with talking.

They introduced 5sos and everybody stood up screaming. Including me.

And all four of my idols.... Walked out.....

AN:

Sorry babes, it took so long to update i need to get good on my updating schedule. But long chapter for you to forgive me? 😁😁As you probably noticed I changed the cover and the first chapter. I changed the face claim to Acacia Brinley. And I hope you like this chapter! 😘😘 Bye Babes! I'll work on more chapters now just not publish unless you want! 😘😘 bye! 😘