Chapter 37

~2 Years Later~

Louis {POV}

Wow I can't believe the day has come I never thought this will happen. Oh my god I'm so nervous ok I need to calm down and get ready. 'Elli come here sweetie' I see her come towards me and I fix her pink dress and brush out her messy curly hair and put a flower crown on top of her little head.

Harry's {POV}

As I finish putting on my tux I start fixing my hair and put on my shoes. I didn't believe this day will happen and it is wow. I get into my car and drive to the chapel.

Louis {POV}

I finally finished getting ready putting on my tux and helped Elli out with her little dress and hair. We headed out to the chapel and that's when I got excited and a bit nervous but I knew that today was my day and Harry's.

Harry's {POV}

As I waited for Louis and Elli at the end aisle for them to come I looked around and saw that everyone was here Liam, Niall, Zayn, mine and Louis family and our other friends this made me really happy.

Louis {POV}

We finally made it to the chapel and we got out of the car and I gave Elli her small basket filled with flower petals and I see her walk down the aisle dropping a few flower petals while she's walking and I smile. When I see her make it to the end next to Harry it was my turn. I started to walk down the aisle and see Harry completely and I smiles more wow is he handsome. As I stand in front of Harry I hear the pastor start to speak.

~after the vows~

Pastor: you may now kiss your husband

Harry's {POV}

We officially got married and I could not be even more happier. I finally kiss Louis and hear everyone cheer and clap. I smile and carry Elli and hold Louis hand.

Louis {POV}

As we walk down the aisle out the chapel hand in hand as a happy married couple I heard Harry say "I will always love you no matter what" I smile 'I will alway love you too Harry forever and always'

~THE END~

Wow I finally finished the book after a really long time. Sorry I took forever to finish the book and sorry if it's not good this is my first book I ever wrote. I'm going to start doing another book so yea hopefully I'll see you guys soon with my new book. xx DD