Chapter 27

Niall's {POV}
I just stare there in shock I just see Liam awake! " Liam you're awake! Am I dreaming someone pinch me?" Then Louis goes and pinches me "OW! I didn't mean it literally" and Louis just chuckles. I ran/speed walk over to Liam and lightly hugged him I didn't want to hurt him. Liam just laughs Louis comes over to Liam and hugged him lightly at that moment Liam look like he been attacked by one thousand puppies just saying he looked so loved. " I'm glad you're awake Liam it felt like an eternity" I said extending my arms wide and Liam just laughs. He said " I'm glad that I'm awake too and I could tell your happy" Liam said and I just nod.
Liam's {POV}
When I turn to my left a little and I see Louis all sad and I told him why he was sad and he told me everything that happened and I remembered that I was going to tell Louis something and I told him that Zayn made this who plan up to separate him and Harry because he lets his jealousy get to him and I wanted to tell him before but I always got interrupted by other people I could of told him earlier but I kept getting interrupted.

I updated again so yea sorry if it's short .-. I might be able to update if I'm not busy with homework from school -.- So until next time xx DD