Chapter 3

Liam's {POV}

This all happened so quick why can't I wake up. Uhh so much pain why did this happened to me why me.

[Flashback]
"Niall can I go to the club please" giving him the puppy dog eyes. " I don't think this is a good idea Liam remember the last time" Niall said. "That was the last time it's not going to happen this time" I said with confidence. "Oh ok but you better be back by early to still greet Louis and Harry on their new flat ok" Niall said a little more strictly.

"Ok I got it don't worry gosh" I said a bit annoyed. I went to the club all you just see is people dancing and grinding each other I went to the counter took a couple of shot and by a couple I mean 9. I admit I was drunk and tipsy and yes I meet a pretty wonderful women and we danced. Then all I remember was I got in a fight with a guy because supposably I was taking away his girl an I admit he was pretty strong. He punched me and he hit me with a glass bottle on top of my head and I think I got stab a knife and that's why I had a lot of pain in my stomach.

I got out of the bar and ran I went through a bunch of rose bushes and the thorns were cutting me and I luckily remembered Louis and Harry's flat and I knocked on the door and that all I remembered before everything went all blurry.

Hoped you liked it Liam's POV :o I'm not sure when I'll be updating we'll see you cuties xx_DD