PROLOGUE

THE RETURN OF LOST LOVE

( next phase of spicy hot , season 2 to be precise)

PROLOGUE:

"Siya, I am here to take you with me. Come come to me" said a voice in her dream ecohed the smoky room. She ran behind that voice but the door again gets closed and she was left alone in dark room onceagain.

"Abhi abhi" she called out and her eyes fluttered open and she sit up on her bed all drenched in sweat and fear.

These dreams are now common to her but she knew that he will come come and take all her fear away. She wiped that single tear which was testing her trust but she pushed it away showing she has faith that her wait will be fruitful.She looked around her room which is filled with gifts abhi sent her but it stopped coming abruptly like his messages and calls.Her trance broke with knock on her door.

"Get up miss sleeping beauty... yug is here to pick u" her bhabhi called her and she hurriedly threw the comforter and run to get ready.

Within 15 minutes she was out of her room catch a sandwich and was out of house stalked near a frowning yug, her best friend after all other schoolmates leave her one by one. He is flirty, charming and all boyfriend stuff but has a very sweetrelationship with siya.

"Oh my higness finally I am graced by your presence thank you so much for giving me the privilege" he throw the sarcasm on her and she just bite her tounge before tugging it out on him.

"I sometimes do favour on my subjects" she give himall queen like attitude

"You " he screamed and ruffled her hair she frowned but laughed along with him on their nonsense.She turned on the radio in car to catch up breaking news today

"And finally shahid got married to mira rajput " the news they heard and grinned

"The owner of Rajput legacy Mr. Raghuvendra Rathore is handing over his business to his heir Mr. Abhimanyu Rathore who recently came back to Indiaafter completing his business studies" the news reporter chanted beaming siya more this morning. The fear she was feeling in morning was all gone now happy tears made their way hearing news abouther spicy hot coming back after ages.

"My abhi is coming back yug. My abhi is coming for me" she hugged yug who was controlling his pain and trying to veil his hurt and unconditional love for her.

***********************

"Robert change all the curtains of this room my son is coming and mind you everything should be perfecthe is coming with my daughter-in-lawfor the first time" mrs rathore beamed in joy .

The whole mansion is beaming as if there was diwali. Every servant were happy to get the life of mansion back. They were almost done with the preparations of party tonight and the press conference for handing over business to Abhimanyu Rathore.Soon the evening summoned with lots of rich people of high society and the particular generalists which could accompany those royalties.And finally party was graced by the presence of heir of Rathore's and a beautiful blonde by his side.Mr. Raghuvendra Rathore announced his business finally of Abhimanyu's and signed the papers.

"And finally I announce the engagement of my son with daughter of William winters Katherine winters." Mr Rathore said.The photographeers were clicking pictures continously and in middle of flashes they exchange rings.

The Abhimanyu Rathore who is well grown man of 24 years with perfect physique and sharp features with calmness in his nature which was so not his shooed the expensive ring in the ring fingwr of Katherine winters who is no less than combination ofangel and princess with lots of weath with her.And they make a breaking news together with their engagement the merger of two companies too.