PART 8 HIS RAGE... HIS POSSESSIVENESS

#TROLL

THE RETURN OF LOST LOVE :

PART 8

HIS RAGE HIS POSSESSIVENESS

With irritating sound of mobile siya groaned and open her eyes..
She didn't set the alarm.... she thought

Reaching to her phone she looked at the caller Id and sighed.

Only he could disturb her early morning... she cursed and disconnected the call

How do I get in bed? She thought
Laat thing she remember was drifting off to sleep on abhi's shoulder.

May be he... she thought bitting her lips in anticipation.

Again the ring of Mobile broke her trance and she sighed preparing herself to shout on the caller.

"Yug? Wat is this with you disturbing me in early morning.... is it your hobby?" She burst on him

While on other side yug distanced the cell grinning.

"Calm down Rajdhani express" he grinned again

"Where the hell were you? All these time?" She shouted on him.

"Oho I was in rajasthan. You know I had meeting there" he smiled

"And you didn't miss me for once" she pouted

"Why should I?  There was peace" he chuckled

"idiot" she cursed him.

"I called you to inform that your brother invited me on dinner today" he grinned thinking of the most obvious reason he was invited.

"Hmm good. But I shifted to Shikha's place" she told him sadly

"Why?"

"I just need some alone time" she sighed resuming her work.

"So are you coming tonight? "

"Will see if bhai invite me" she shrugged

After having a long talk both hunged up and prepared themselves for a long day.

**********************

"Maria, is siya here?' Abhimanyu asked the old lady once he settled in his cabin

"Not yet sir. She asked me to tell you that she will be little late today. " she informed placing the breakfast on his table along with his espresso.

He raised a brow at her.

"I didn't order this maria" he said removing his jacket.

"Siya did. She asked me to provide you with this, sir." She smiled a teasing one and abhi's heart flipped on hearing this.

She cares... the thought was enough to make his day more happening.

******************************

"You really don't need to do this" siya spoke coming out of yug's SUV

"I don't need your permission" he simply said.

"So what's with Abhimanyu? " he asked leaning to the door.

"He lost his memory totally and now he knows me as his best friend" she looked down as the pain started stabbing her heart.

"it's ok. But why don't you tell him?" He urged

"Yug, he dated his fiancé fir a year and so. He must be in love with him. I don't want the tag of other wonan in his life. It's better to be friends than to be called by names" her tears fall and he reach out to wipe them.

Weak as she was let her head fall on his chest. Hugging her best friend seemed to be little peaceful for her.

Unaware from the pair of eyes watching her hugging yug...she choose to not notice the world around and enjoy the moment with her best friend.

"I should leave now " siya said to yug giving him a relaed smile.

"And I will keep myself starving for whole day to have yummy dinner" yug winked with grin.

Waving him bye siya entered the coffee house and saw many workers there... shifting furniture of house.

She saw a man coming from Abhimanyu's cabin with horror written on his face.

"Are you okay? ' she asked outta concern

""I suggest you not to go inside. Sir is in very foul mood today" he said and resumed his work.

"Hey maria aunty.. what happened to Mr Rathore? " she asked

"He is completely fine" she answered furrowing her brows.

She just shrugged the thought of confronting him and focus on her work.  She worked as waitress there so she do what she is supposed to do.

After doing a good amount of work she thought to discuss about the project they're upto.

************************

Watching her hugging some other guy was enough to fan the fire raging in him.

Yes he has been known her for few days but it felt like it been years and she is his oy his. Seeing her with anyone else was liking snatching oxygen from him.

But he can't blame her.. he can't go to her and say don't meet anyone.  He is just friend with her and god knows what feeling she have for him.

But for one thing its sure that his heart has something for her.
This single view left him in tides of thoughts and confusion.

Not knowing what to do... getting more frustrated with himself he punched the wall whenever his eyes got closed and he saw her hugging someone else.

He barked at many workers and to add her misery she isn't came to meet him once not even to tell her that she has arrived.

His rage has no bound... he was furious.  He wanted to tell her how miserable he is and in that situation his cabin door knocked and there entered the girl responsible for every foreign feeling in him.

Siya gave him a smile and reached upto place the report she made.

But before she could think or do she was plastered to the shelf behind her with abhi pressing her more in that wooden shelf more than him.

"What-" she was cut in middle when he spoke.

"Why the hell are you effecting me? Who was that guy? Tell me damn it. What have you done to me?" He groaned looking at her intently

"Why didn't you came? I was like waiting here for whole day and you were with someone else" he spoke more like complaining her.

She wanted to touch him and sooth him like she used to did but refrained herself from doing so.

"I... he was yug. And I infrmed about my schedule today now can you please leave me" she said and unwantedly his hold loosened on her.

She was about to turn when her eyes caught up the sight of his knuckles which were deep red and the blood clot was visible there. Her eyes flickered over his face which was reflecting a face of kid who's demand is just rejected.

She walked upto him and pushed him to sit on chair and ran her fingers in his hairs and spoke

"You're still same abhi. Still that kid you used to be. But he was my friend na? I can meet him as well as you" she made him relaxed but it gave her a shock when he caged her waist and hid his face on her chest maintaining a bit distance from where her girls were.

"But I m also your friend. What about me?" He pouted

TBC