PART 9 BEATING AROUND THE BUSH

#TROLL

THE RETURN OF LOST LOVE :

PART 9

BEATING AROUND THE BUSH

"Siya... siya, get up", hushed abhi, hiding himself from aruna who was snoring at the bed beside her.
"Abhi?" Siya smiled in her dream as her eyes were close.
She was hallucinating him as a dream.

"My lizard man, I love you alot", she make a pout at him as if ready to kiss him.

Abhi chuckled looking at her and pecked her pouted lips "yes siya, your lizard man. Now get up. ", abhi hushed again.

Till then she was thinking it was dream but now as his wet peck makes her lips wet, she peeks her eyes to see whether its her dream or not.

Her mouth went ajard when she saw abhi smiling like an idiot there; kneeling on the ground, elbows at her bed and his face was looking as if he was absorbing her features keenly.

"Oh my god! You're actually here.", she jumps off the bed took his hand making him stand and drag him so that they were at distance from aruna's bed.

"What are you doing here? Oh my god!  What if warden see you here? Hell! I am in trouble" she started blabbering and abhi put his palm on her mouth to stop her blabbering.

Still she was talking behind his palm and frustrating him.

"If you don't stop talking then I will kiss you", he stated and looked very serious.

Abruptly, siya stopped talking and he slowly removed his hand.  She was just staring at him making her eyes wide.

"Let's go.", he said and siya panicked again.

"Where?", she cringed.

"Stop talking and follow me", he ordered glaring her and she obediently followed him.

He leads her to the lawn of school and sat on the ground spreading his legs.

"Abhi, I am sleepy. Lets go na? Please. " she makes faces but abhi pulled her down and with a thud she fall and wince, started rubbing her backside to ease the pain.

"Stupid, idiotic lizard man I hate you. I am going" she frowned and started to get up.

"Hey wait! Sorry please" he made puppy face and then gentle pulled her down and laid beside her.

"I want to sleep here tonight", he said with a deep sigh with shows he feels relax here.

"My bed is really comfy and my pillow is so fluffy", she pouted making him chuckle at her cute childlike antics.

He lifted her head and place it on his one arm and took the other hand to kiss her right on her palm. she felt the goosebumps arose on her skin.

"But I know you will feel good here.  I wanted to be here with you siya;  under the sky where stars are twinkling and winking at us and this beautiful moon who clamed to be more calm and pretty, I wanted to show it it's you who is pretty and its you who makes me calm.", he finished and she did nothing but just staring at him.

"I love you", she blurted out and out of reflex kissed abhi.

It was more beautiful than anyone can think.  Two souls all drenched in love and passion are holding each other , trying to sooth each other but  they didn't know they were already blessed by the almighty itself.

*************************

*present*

"Siya? Siya?" Shikha was continously shaking siya who was all drowned in her thoughts.

Oh! She again zoned out. She sighed when she jerked out
out of her thoughts.

"What are you thinking?  Your phone was ringing and it almost killed my ears" Shikha frowned.

Siya make an apology and excused herself to attend the call.

Again she was remembering those beautiful days with abhi where it was nothing but just these two love birds and their love.

Looking at the sky tonight she just went ti that beautiful memory again.
Sighing she remember how difficult today was. Abhi was trying to stay close, trying to talk to her but she just made an excuse and ran from there. But how long? She has to work with him but not to forget the ultimatum her brother gave her, as soon as he find someone he will tie her with him. That day will be disastrous as she is seeing the changes in his behaviour already.

Let's not think about that this early.. she thought.

Picking up her cell she received the call which was from maria aunty.

"Hello? ", she said

"Oh dear siya! I am sorry, I forget to give the dinner to Mr Rathore.  I totally forgot.", maria said

Siya frowned and wanted yell at the Old lady but then she know her values and its very bad to shout on an old lady.

"Its ok aunty,  I will send him dinner on my own", she smiled.

"Thank you beta", she blessed her and hung up the call.

But now the matter of concern is, she need to go to his place to feed him or need to call him but in both cases she has to go near him with she doesn't like.

Her thoughts take a pause when door bell rang and he find him standing at her door with his all boyish look.

His suit was gone and its her abhi standing here in pair of black shirt and blue jeans.
"Umm... you? Here?", she stutter.

Well what can she say by the way; that I am glad to see you or oh my love! I was just thinking about you.  No. Never. She was just nervous by his sudden arrival here that too again.

"I called him", said a voice from her behind.

Oh Shikha!  She sighed.  In her mind she was taking note for to do list and on top of it was to provide abhi with a maid.

"Hii" abhi smiled just like a child.  He was way too happy to be around her all the time and when shikha invited him and told him that siya made it he was just jumping in excitement.

"I will set the table. You two relax", she smiled and went.

"Why did you leave early? ", was his first question.

"Just like that", came her curt reply.

"I waited for you", he blurted.

"Why did you?', he cross questioned.

Ain't it looking like two lovers having cold wars. Well they are actually lovers but its all blur now.

The two were sitting on two different couches and staring each other.

"Dinner is ready, come", shikha called and left them saying she need to feed nanu.

Was that an excuse?  Siya thought.  May be, but it definitely made abhi happy and suya was squirming in nervousness inside ' cause when it's alone with abhi its always something unexpected.