CHAPTER 14

THE RETURN OF LOST LOVE

CHAPTER 14

"Kiya, I already told you I'm not in mood for this discussion, " he hissed. As usual, his sister was trying to convince him to give more time to Kate.

" But bhai, he's your soon to be wife, she deserves your time," Kiya argued. He hated how people argue with him nowadays. He was annoyed with people lecturing him around.  Is that so hard to understand?

" My wife deserves all my time, Kiya. But a girl constantly nagging me about the wallpaper of her mobile phone doesn't, " he snapped and disconnected the call.
Yes, he lived his family but they tend to be overprotective since his visit to India. They had never nagged him when he was abroad but here he was suffocating.

Just then he received another call.
"Abhimanyu Rathore, " he snapped on whoever was on other side.
" Freddie here, sir,' a thick voice echoed in his ears.

" Yes, Freddie. Is there any problem? " he asked in his intimidating voice.

" Yes, sir. As you asked I grabbed all the information about the students from your batch and has arranged a reunion party. I just need to fix a date as your convenience. There is something more, sir," Freddie said.

Of course, he has been very keen on knowing his past life which his parents never told him and were quite confidential about. He sensed there was something happened back then. He had hired his trusted people to grab a hold on every person from his class and arrange a meet, or a reunion, per say. Freddie has managed to sneak in the hidden database and contacted everyone.

"Good,  I will email you other details. And what is it?" He asked suddenly interested in the other thing.

"I got a hold on your things, some personal things, sir. Should I send you them?" he asked.

Abhimanyu suddenly saw hope, a way to unfold his past. Of course, he was more than ready.

"Send them on my address," he said and disconnected. Now there is only one thing to concern about. Yug. Meeting him tomorrow.

----------
"You're hyperventilating," Yug rolled his eyes on exaggerating behaviour of Siya.

" Are you for real? How could you say that?" She hit him with the tray she had in her hand.

"Ouch. Ouch. Easy there, Rajdhani Express. You're being abusive, " he taunted.

" Really? Just shut up and scratch the boyfriend part," she puffed finally.

" You think I will let the fun go," ge smirked.

The people around the restaurant started giving them a weird eye, though Yug was just meeting Abhimanyu, he was determined to make it clear that Siya never belonged to him.
His meeting with Abhimanyu start in few minutes and he stopped to chat with Siya.

" I don't know why you're doing this, " Siya finally gave up.
" He forgot you , Siya. He deserves it," saying he walked in Abhimanyu's cabin.

He knocked two times and a deep voice grant him the permission to walk in.

" Hello Mr. Rathore, I am Yug Kelkar. Siya's boy... I mean best friend," he said as he shook the hands with Abhimanyu.

" Abhimanyu Rathore, Siya told me about you. Please have a seat," he said not excusing the way he introduced himself as Siya's best friend. He curled his fist and waited.

Just tgen a knock on the door interjected them, siya appeared with her apron tied and a tray in her hand.

"I came to drop the coffee. Call me if you need anything, " she said and walked out not before warning Yug with her eyes which didn't get unnoticed by Abhimanyu.

" You two seems quite close, " Abhimanyu commented once Siya was out of sight.

" Yes we are. We're friends since 4 years and I'm planning more," he smirked at him. Don't ask where that instincts came into Yug but he was hell bent to make him jealous.

" More?" Abhimanyu asked.
" Yeah. Her brother wants us to be hitched but we can talk it some other time. Let's talk business now," he said clearly dismissing the topic which was another blow to Abhimanyu.
Well, god help Yug! It was weird how that two things now irking him... he would do anything to push that so called best friend away.

-------
How do you like the chapter?
Comments please. And what do you want to read in upcoming parts?
Enjoy reading.