PART 2B FIRST MEET

Part 2b

It has been 4 days siya has been working in a small restaurant cum coffee house whose owner was a divorced lady and that lady is having a business preposition with someone to make it large. Siya found out that this change in her life was enough to keep away that gloom and agony from her.

Her parents protested and yug try to nudge her to come back to the call centre but she was feeling good seeing families having gala time and couples cuddling there. How she wanted that her family would understand her but Alas!!! They never try to understand her.

"Siya plz deliver these food packets to sea view colony flat no 64 Abhimanyu ok" Shikha the owner of the restaurant smiled at her
She took the packet and started going when shikha again called her "be careful its raining heavily" and she waved her bye

********************************************

He was so frustrated on that girl who haunt her every minute of his life. By her giggle sometimes by her whisper sometimes by her smile all kept on haunting him.
He took the keys of his bike and came out hus flat all coverd with his killer attitude he nodded when the guard salute him and smirked when girls drool over him.

He was driving aimlessly but when he heard his stomach groaning in need of food he take a sharp U turn. Being here in Mumbai is like an adventure fr him where he knows he need to find the answers of his lost life, the gril who haunted him and his parents ignorance. He was driving when he saw a figure jumping and waving her hands to stop any vehicle to get the lift. He had his cap on his head to protect from the rain. He saw that figure was girl and waving her hands but stop when the lights fall directly on her face she coverd it with her hands and her shivering body stood in daze.

He was in daze too when he abruptly stop the bike and saw her removing her hands the lights give close view of her beautiful face.

Her beautiful long black hair were stuck to her body.... that shinning forehead with few drops of rain those perfectly shaped natural brows that cute little pink nose with rose petals like soft lips and those milky white cheeks makes him bewitched. He was in daze as if he got all the answers of his unsaid questions like he was bound to meet her like only she is tge girl he wants to take with himself.
He snapp out of his trance when that shivering girl ask him lift he was having a cap so siya wasn't able to see him

"Will you plzz drop me near sea view colony? " she asked and he just nodded as if waiting fr her to just ask she hold on his shoulder with one hand and the other held the food packet and the bike vroomed but he just wanted to not let her go at sny cost but the question was WHY??