CHAPTER 15

THE RETURN OF LOST LOVE

CHAPTER 15

Siya was bitting on her nails, pacing back and forth in front of Abhimanyu's cabin, she was dying out of curiosity to know how the things between the two was going. It was crystal clear that Yug was very much in hate with Abhimanyu.  As weird as it sound but she was sure that Yug was feeling other than friendship for her.

"Why are you here? Don't you have works to do?" Shikha asked her.

"No, I was just waiting for them", she answered. Maria aunty was getting suspicious of something,  she could tell.

"They're talking business, child. You should work and move out of here," she almost kicked Siya off the place.

---------

"Since you say so, I will call the owner and tell you deets," Yug said getting up whereas there was a permanent scowl on Abhimanyu's face.

"I hope we don't get to see each other anytime soon," Abhimanyu explicitly stated. All he want to kick his smiling face and punch on his lip from which he was telling him the story of their- Siya and his friendship tale.
Maybe he should really start on doing so .

"I bet not. I think I might forget to told you about her family asking me to marry her," he smirked when he saw how hard he was trying to control himself. But that was last blow to his patience. With that Yug got out leaving hin fuming there.

-------

" Why are you grinning like a mad man?" Siya asked when he was Yug grinning, that was enough for her to know something was fishy.

"As I promised, I pissed your ex boyfriend to the core. Now you'll see him erupting like a volcano, " he laughed out loud and his eyes shone with mischief.

"You didn't say anything like girlfriend? " she asked.

"No. I told him we're getting married," he simply shrugged but Siya felt like something just crushed him hard. Was that true? Are they really getting married?

"W-what?" She stuttered, feeling hard to breathe.

Just then the roar of Abhimanyu scared her, she was going to die but would it really affect Abhi.