CHAPTER 23

The Return Of Lost Love:

At evening both of them retired back to their apartment,  it was fogged up in Abhi's mind what he had learnt about himself from his so-called rival, Jeff had been very keen to tell him about the reason behind their conflict but the thibg which was bothering him was- Why would Siya tried to hide their relationship status? If they two had a past then what were they like? All these things were really stressing him out. Just then Siya called him for dinner.

Siya was trying not to think too much about the 'Reunion' , so she tried to focus on her work instead. She came home and prepared both a lovely dinner. Past should not affect the present they have. And what past she was even thinking about? Abhimanyu clearly doesn't remember her so everything was crystal clear for her- they are just friend.  She called Abhi for dinner and to talk about few things she came to know.

While dinner both were debating on whether or not to mention the topic of discussion. Atlast,  Siya started.

"I got a call on your office number,  it was Your fiance, she was asking about your personal number, " siya started. She was surprised to know that Abhi had not given anyone his personal number. She waited for him to respond.
"I came here for work, Siya. I wanted nothing to do with anything right now," he chewed his food,"by the way,  this daal is really tasty". He complimented.

"Thank you. But she is your fiance, Abhi. She would definitely like to know why his fiance is trying to cut her out of his life," she said locking her eyes to him.
Abhi sighed putting his spoon down,"Is that she told you?" she nodded her head in affirmation.
With an exaggerated sigh he dropped the spoon and sipped on his water, "all these times people had been hiding things from me. I'm tired now,  I just want to explore the truth on my own and just so you know,  my fiance and my dear family is trying to lock the doors to the truth," he said and picked up his dish.  He was dying to add that she herself was in the list of people who were making him stand in dark but he didn't have gall to ask.

"Truth shall be sealed if it's unhealthy to know, unhealthy for your future or relationship," said Siya making him look at her keenly. He knew at that moment that she was trying to justify her act.

"Shouldn't that be judged by the person to whom the truth belong? One should know about unhealthy stuff to avoid it," he reasoned  while Siya was busy cleaning the table.

"And what would you do when you know the truth? Abhimanyu Rathore, the truth you desperately want to find out shall not be revealed. It has done it's damage and always remember 'the past is history'," Siya reasoned.  He could see in her eyes that there were something more than just her relationship,  something more to the truth. The damage she was talking about was severe,  if not to him but to her.

"Will you ever tell me the truth? " he asked vulnerably.  His eyes shone with the unshed tears.

"I wish I could,  but you need to find it on your own," saying so she walked in her room shutting the door,  collecting her broken pieces once again. Maybe being near him was a mistake,  but her heart was willing to do it  maybe she could have a chance again.

........
Hello beautiful people,  sorry for late post. It's just I'm so weak now a days that my mum doesn't let me touch my phone or system.
But I will try to post more now and have a great vacation. And yes I accidentally published half chapter so i went to unpublish it quickly,  here is the full chappy. One more thing,  i would love to know your views about my story,  criticism are welcome. I need improvement in my writing,  please help.