PART 4 A

#TROLL

THE RETURN OF LOST LOVE :

PART 4 a

A PROPOSAL

siya thanked abhi for dropping her till her home.

"Uhmm... good night. Thanks for ride and I will give you your clothes tomorrow" she said awkwardly.  She turned around to leave when abhi called her from behind making her halt in her way

"Can I pick you up tomorrow? " he asked scratching his nape. He wanted to be around her all the time wanted to himself through her. But he was nervous nervous to ask her this. He smiled nervously licking his lips looking down a little.

"Actually I have work. But I will come in evening at your place" she smiled looking at him. She was all determined to turn him down but she has to take her clothes so she decided to give a nod.

"Ok then see you tomorrow" abhi was all happy and chirpy by her nod and contented that he will get himself back soon.

Siya on the other hand get in her room silently not caring to answer her torturous family's queries.

"Pata nhi kiske kapde he?" Her mom cringed

"Kiske sath thi abtak?' Her mom again asked.

"Wat was you doing up so late?" "What type of work do you do?" All these questions burned up her ear but she chose to kept mum.

After death of her father she was she was left with monsters in this home who were angel faced but monster inside. This was never her family ... when her father was alive everyone was good and ambiance was peaceful but after his death her mother was gone through emotional trauma and changed a lot.  Her brother wwas drowned in earning money for his family that he almost forgot to give time to her mother sister and sometimes wife as well.

How her mother changed from caring and loving to suspicious and monstrous. She missed those days of fun and care when she was princess now like every other time those happy days also gone long back. Now all her care and support she got from her only friend around Yug. Few hours before she tried to assemble her even thought to move away from her house but now she needs her family the most but alas !! They don't need her.

"Bhai I want to talk you about something really important" she stood in front of her brother who was working in his room.

"Yes. Oh what's this? What are you wearing?  Who's this? Do you have boyfriend? " he bombarded her with so many questions. She felt as if her own family was disgusted just because she was wearing a man's wear.

"Kunal please.  Let her speak plzz " her bhabhi spoke.  Siya was thnkful atleast one being here is for her.

"Say it fast"  kunal said frustratingly

"Shikha.... she offered me her home. I mean she is living there alone and I want to do something on my own... I mean I just want some space and time on my own bhai" she finally let out the breathe she was holding while speaking.

"Siya I know my salary isnot enough for all four of us but I am still capable of taking the responsibility.  Or you think that I am not capable? " her brother was hell  furious on her

"Bhai I am not saying this I just... I just want some time alone and moreover bhabhi's sister is coming you can give her my room and that house shikha asked me to moved in is free of cost. Please bhai.... anyways I came to tell you this and I am moving tomorrow itself" she said with determination and confidence

"So that you can go to that boy?  No not at all I have fixed you with my choice and you will get engaged as soon as I got some money"  his bhai went all red by then.

Her bhabhi tried so much to stop the argument but it went even worse. Eventually the situation went worse when siya tried to speak rather go against her brother's wish.

"I am going. " siya verdicted

She was packing all her stuffs in the bag she got.

"Are you like leaving home?" Kunal asked

"Yes bhai. I am!!! Yes I am leaving home" she finally screamed letting her tears fall down breaking the angry frame of her brother

"I am leaving ' cause bhai I need some time with me. Stop nagging me and nudging in my life. I wont defy you you know that but the fact is I need time and I want you to give me that" she said and closed the door with thud.

She cried and cried finally letting exhaustion overtook her in deep slumber.

"She is not running away kunal she just need time. You know na what yug told us.  She is just emotionally broken help her she is your sister. "  chitra her bhabhi insisted.

******************************************************

"Mr. Malhotra everything set?" Abhimanyu spoke over his bluetooth wearing his suit jacket.

"Oh yes sir,  and the lady is very pleased with the idea but she want something to add in the contract" mr. Malhotra said nervously

"And what's that?" Abhimanyu crooked his brows wearing his watch

"Sir she wants to have 40% share in our project on the name of her child and tgen she is ready to sign the deal" he chipped

"Fine.... fix my meeting with her" he said and turned to leave but he wondered hiw come that girl of his dream didn't come today with her serene smile.

He shook his head and entered his car and made his way to the siupposed coffee house.

"Shikha ma'm there is a some Abhimanyu Rathore outside to meet you" an old lady or waitress there informed her

"Omg!! Is he? Maria please send siya in my cabin immediately with coffee and tell her he is here" Shikha give maria an unknown look and she turned to leave.

"Oh Mr. Rathore,  its pleasure you are here... Please come this way" Shikha invited him with lots of honour as he deserve. .. a royal treatment may be.

"Mrs. Shikha Vyankatesh?" He asked.

Shikha looked at him for a moment but then gained some guts and forwarded her hands saying " Miss Shikha Nair sir" she smiled

Abhimanyu removed his shades to look at the confident lady and smiled showing his respect towards her.

"Please come sir.... I am afraid sir you have to wait till my secretary come" she smiled and he nodded.

"Shikha why did you call me here with coffee and whose here?" Siya blabbered entering not bothered to look at the person sitting there who was jumping in joy inside seeing siya once again surprisingly.

"Siya?" He smiled widely

"Abhimanyu?  Are you the person she's gonna have contract with? " she asked looking at both of them and he widely smiled thinking of lots of things by then

"Yes I am" and he smirked.