PART 3 SOME TRUTH SOME LIE

#TROLL

THE RETURN OF LOST LOVE :

PART 3

SOME TRUTH SOME LIE

Siya rooted on threshold of his apartment.  She was in fix whether to enter the place where she was totally forgotten or to enter a whole new phase where she was giving birth to new memories or she shouldn't enter that place.

"Siya please come in" abhi insisted

His heart was flattering with joy that someone who knows him came back to his life. His decision of coming Mumbai to get some answers is fruitful. He nagged her again to come in and eventually she gave in and step forward in his territory.

He handed her towel and provided her with needed clothes.

"Stay here till your clothes gets dry. And plzz make yourself comfortable here." He said and she just smiled not saying any word even not looking at her properly.  When siya was  drying herself and changing abhi merrily make some coffee for both and was mentally preparing a list of questions he wanted to ask her. But he doesn't want to scare her.  He saw her coming towards him drying her hairs with towel and looking at him nervously.  He smiled at her which she returned weakly.

"Coffee? " he asked she nodded.

"Why are you so quiet suddenly? " abhi asked eagerly.

"Nothing I just don't know what to say now. You don't even know me" she replied blowing her coffee and she shivered when a gush of air hit her through open window.  Her shivering body was trying to get a little warm drinking that coffee and there abhi was staring at her face which was radiant before and now she was lost somewhere.  He must be getting in wrong way but it was treat for him to watch her in his clothes as if he was near him. She was looking down saying nothing.  Abhi went in a room and came back with a blanket and coverd siya with that their eyes meet for seconds .

"So? Tell me something? " abhi strike a conversation

"Can I ask you one thing before that?" Siya cross questioned him.
Abhi nodded and she continued  "I want to know wat you remember? " she said with hope.

There was a silence from his side for some minutes and then he spoke  "I didn't know much as my parents never tell me wat exactly happened with me,  only thing I know is when I opened my eyes after I met with accident  then I was in Cambridge completed my studies and coz of my parents wish I am engaged  with Katherine winters" he said with sad smile.

"I don't know who am I ... I don't know wat was my past life. Whom I met or wat I did but now its only a never ending sea I couldn't see from where I am" he chuckled sadly

Siya placed her cup on table started

"We were in same school. You were a popular guy among all specially among girls" she smiled
"Your passion for singing was eternal.  You were quite had very less friends" she gave him a brief note.

All the while abhi was getting restless to know his relation with siya

"How I met you?" He looked in her eyes directly.

She was startled by his question. Is it right to tell him that they were head over heels for each other but wat if he loves Katherine?  She decided not to tell anything

"We were friends.  Very close one" she replied tugging her hairs back.

She got up and turned to leave she doesn't want to tell him more she wants to go back forget him and his love.

"I will drop you its very late"  abhi insisted

"No I really want to go alone" she protested

"I forget you coz of accident but do you too forget me?" Abhi questioned him looking in her eyes

"I can forget me not u abhi" she honestly said and realised wat she said whereas abhi smiled brightly and hugged her thinking that he get his friend back atleast he got to meet one.

He pulled back and smiled.

"Will you come here tomorrow again to meet me?" He asked with a great hope.

Siya wanted to say no... wanted to say that I am trying to learn to forget you but her silly heart got wings at looking into his eyes and she didn't realise when she answered him positive promising she will come back tomorrow.

PRECAP :- A PROPOSAL :)