PART 4b A PROPOSAL

#TROLL

THE RETURN OF LOST LOVE :

PART 4b

A PROPOSAL

"Yes I am " and he smirked thinking that he can easily be with her all the time he wanted but then it hit him WHY? why he wants to be with him?

May be to know himself better with a long lost friend. He concluded.

"Shikha why did you call me here?" Siya asked in low voice

"You know I am not good in dealing and you are brilliant please do me this favour I know only you can explain what I want?"  Shikha clasped her hand in hers.

"Ladies shall we start? " Abhimanyu cleared his throat to gain their attention wgile ladies give him a nervous smike.

" Siya please. " Shikha pressed her lips

"Okay! !" She huffed assuring her.

They settled across a table shikha sat on her chair opposite to siya and Abhimanyu.

"Mr. Rathore on behalf of Miss Shikha Nair I am confronting with you in this deal." She informed looking at him with a professional smile playing on her lips.

"Your secretary sent us this contract according to which you want to make a hotel on your land which is just behind our coffee house cum restaurant.  But according to map you are claiming that we shifted in your land which you want back." Siya said and looked at him to speak.

"Yes ofcrse. But as per the popularity of this cafe I have a perfect deal to offer Miss Nair under which we will modify this cafe  and you will have the 30% share of the profit plus you don't have to pay for the land" he smiled

"I think that will be a partnership then Mr Rathore and asyou know our head don't have anything other than this cafe so I appeal that it will be a equal partnership" siya chipped.

After about 1 hour of discussion siya convinced Abhimanyu to sign the deal on their terms and conditions which was really amusing for Abhimanyu.  He never thought a waitress of small coffee house have such a brilliant skill to be a entrepreneur.

"Deal is on Miss Shikha and siya great work" he smiled and somewhere was proud to have her in his life as his friend.

"Excuse me Mr Rathore I have to check on my child" Shikha excused herself.

"I will get you a coffee" siya said and turned to leave

"Don't you like my company"  abhi asked her with lot of hope

"Mr Rathore you are here for business I guess" siya smiled and turned to leave when his voice again make her halt

"I hate it when you call me Mr Rathore or Abhimanyu" he groaned

And her beats of heart fastened as she recalled their moment back in school .

* flashback*

It was a fine day  in their school. The two love birds were drowned in their usual love shell. 

"Abhi plzz leave I have to study na?" Siya pouted

"Don't pout this much baby I will kiss you else" abhi smirked tightening his hold on her waist

"My lizard man.... I think you don't Mr Abhimanyu Rathore that you looks very hot when you frown" she smiled garlanding her arms around his neck.

"I like lizard man" he commented winking

"Achawwww!!!! And Abhimanyu isn't that good. I like calling you Abhimanyu" siya sat on his lap eyeing his beautiful eyes.

"But I like you calling me abhi only" he said capturing her lips in perfect smooch.

********************

Abhimanyu clicked his fingers infrnt of her face and she snapped out of her thoughts she felt as if her lips are still having his touches.

"We were friends back when I used to call you that but now... u forget me even" her eyes twinkled with tears and she ran out excusing herself to attend customers.

He hated to see tears in her eyes as if his life was just wondering around her.... only on her smile.

He took hold of his laptop and walked out in the area of coffee house.  Maria insisted him to have a coffee.  He sat down and saw siya serving some couples.  They were so lovey dovey that even shared the same cup of coffee.   Siya smiked looking at them reminding her days with abhi how he pamlered her like princess and she was demanding. .. cute yet demanding.  She admired those couple few more minutes and resumed her work whereas Abhimanyu had his sight only for her her moves.. her zoned out face.... her silly antics her apologetic face all gave him the feel that she was more than friend.

Their relation was more than friend but the fact was he forget everything and is marrying a girl for money. He balled his fist in anger ... he was angry on himself more for behaving so materialistic.  He was like that or not he himself didn't know.

But deep inside his heart was craving for someone may be that haunting girl of his dreams.  That smile... oh damn!!!  He has seen that smile.  He remember and saw siya smiling with a mid making funny faces and laughed.  He wondered was that really her smile.

Till the last hour of coffe house he kept sitting there sipping cups on cups of coffee . Siya was well aware that his gaze was locked on her only. Frustrated she angrily stalked towards him crossed her arm around her chest with a frowning face she asked

"Why are you starring me like this? Don't you have work to do instead of sitting here watching me?" She blasted on him and realised she was talking as if he was her lover ststalking her since forever. She gulped and looked down all flushed.

Abhimanyu stood up and walked close to her

"I would have definitely answered your WHY but I myself don't know why? " he scratched his nape.

Siya was shocked. .. well does it mean her love was still there in his heart..but she kept aside her silly thought.

"Its time now you should go" she mouthed knitting her fingers together

"You said you are coming at my place" he instantly mouthed as if she ditched him on a date.

"Not today abhi I have stuffs to do" she said he coukd see nervousness in her body.  He let her take her time on that but something stuck him and he mouthed out of blue

"Will you hangout with me tomorrow? " he proposed woth lots of hope.  Like every other time she wanted to deny but how could she miss the opportunity of being with him though at some distance with some other name of relation but still she nodded
.

He smiled so brightly and said " I will pick up you tomorrow.  Tomorrow you are mine." He said  but unfortunately his voice ditched him and it came so desperate.

"I shifted yesterday.  I will come on my own. . Bye gud night"  she said and ran from there before he could ask anything.

"You like her don't you?" He heard a voice and saw an old lady named maria smiling at him.
He was astonished but said nothing as he could feel something for siya.

"Don't worry I will give you some tip for tomorrow" marina chuckled and Abhimanyu felt himself blushing in his new life for first time.

Sorry I forgot to post this