CHAPTER 21

THE RETURN OF LOST LOVE

CHAPTER 21

Siya was getting anxious of the upcoming reunion party, though it was nothing to be worried about. Well of course there was! What if someone told him about their past relationship and started asking him about his engagement with Ms. White. No,  no, no she can't let that happen. It would be too dangerous to his health and above all she didn't want him to love her because they had a past. If he has to love her,then that love should come from heart not because of some sort of guilt of past.
With a heavy sigh,  she closed her facebook and shut down her lappy. At least she has taken care of one problem and now at least Aruna will help her in her crisis.

Abhimanyu was so restless, why would he be? It wasn't like it was his business to poke his nose in Siya's matter but no matter how hard he try he want himself to know what was she hiding from him. With frustration he decided to know it right away.  It was good chance as Siya was busy with their venture and he was at the meeting at another hotel.

"Send my right away, " he ordered on his phone.  Looking at the watch he was satisfied to know that he still had time. He paced with long strides but suddenly bumped into a man. Both stumbled a little and stood still as they maintained their balance.

"I'm so so-," the man Abhimanyu bumped into stopped in middle of his apologies. He was shocked leaving him confused. "Abhi? Oh my god! Can't imagine we would meet here," the man exclaimed. He was tall almost the same height as Abhimanyu's,  has the spectacles and wearing a suit. Looks like he was in a meeting too,  a business meet.  Bht who was he and why does he look familiar?  Thought Abhi. Oh yeah!  He had seen him in his school pictures that were shown him by Siya.
"long time no see? " the man said with an arrogant smirk,  his aura told Abhimanyu that they had something hanging in between them and he need to finish it off,  may be a fight? But for what?
"sorry but you don't seem to be acquainted," Abhimanyu exclaimed.
The other man laughed leaving Abhimanyu in perplexed state,  why would he laugh?
"I get it buddy. You're still hung up there, it's totally fine because if  I were at your place I would've have punched you right when you bumped into me, " that man shook his head shoving his one hand inside the pocket.
Abhi thought a little, then his face lit up thinking of certain things.
"If that's the case then I would like to invite you on coffee if you're okay? " Abhi smirked. Though he didn't remember but he has a hunch that it would be great idea to dig in some information that his parents are prohibiting him from knowing.
"As long as you keep your hands in check,  I would like the idea because this handsome face looks gorgeous without bruises, " he chuckled.
"No promises there, bro, " Abhi laughed walking back to the restaurant area of the same hotel.

This should be helpful, Abhi thought.