CHAPTER 12

THE RETURN OF LOST LOVE

CHAPTER 12

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday my lizard man, happy birthday to you," Siya whispered softly in Abhi's ear. It was very hard for her to wait for the sun to rise and wait till he came out of his dorm to wish him. She wanted to be the first to wish him. So taking the risk, she sneak in his dorm... and found that amazing idea to whisper the song in his ear.
Abhi was not sleeping at all. He knew that Siya would definitely come to his room to wish him, he pretended to be sleeping just to see what her lady would do to wish him. The answer was right in front of him; his shy Siya had taken the risk and singing him a birthday song. Could he ask anymore?  He had everything. His Siya, his love.
"I knew you would come, " he said opening his gorgeous eyes and pulled Siya on his bed. Both of them laid on it facing each other.
"I didn't know what else to do," she said after a heartbeat. 
" It's unfair to you that you do every other thing for me but I don't know how to make you happy," her eyes were filled with tears. They were tears of failure, the tears of fear of the fact she might lose him.
He smiled upto her and kissed her lips softly, " you might think you don't do anything but you do. You calm me when I'm out of control, you make my worries go. If I'm the lyrics then you are the melody the harmony". He kissed her face and tightly held her against him. It felt good. It was just them. They weren't physical till then but their heart was already one, beating in sync, they were one... forever.

Present:

Siya's eyes jerked opened as the cab came to halt in front of the café. She smiled and handed the money to the driver. She wasn't here with Abhimanyu; he was somewhere doing the sightseeing for his new skyscraper and she was not at all interested in knowing his any other business. She was just staying for a few days at his flat and since she had found the perfect place, she was going to move today.

"Hey? You're late today?' Maria aunty scolded her but she gave her a sheepish look.
" I was a little preoccupied. Anyways I informed Shikha about my schedule, " she smiled and entered the employee room for change.
Her day was going like that. It was like less depression for her. Being with Abhi was her dream but she was with Abhimanyu, a silhouette image of her lovers face.
It was an hour before her shift ended she was called by Shikha in her cabin.
" Yes, Shikha? " She thought she was going to be alone but was surprised to see Abhimanyu sitting there too.

"I thought you weren't be here today,' she said to Abhimanyu.  He stood up and walked to where the water was to drink.

" May be my day is not day without you, " he smirked. Another thing that has changed between them was he started to open up with her, do the little harmless flirting to lighten up the ambience.

" As much as I want you to keep going, I called you here so that you could help this guys," Shikha smiled her best and they looked over Abhimanyu. What help does he need? It was hard to think as he always had everything sorted out.

"So the day finally arrived when the great heir of Rajput Legacy Mr. Abhimanyu Rathore finally need help?" Siya joked around. She knew how much he hated to use the word 'help'? Since the beginning till now.

" Yeah yeah. Pull my leg now. But I seriously need your advice.  People here think just because I'm from somewhere else they can con me. Today, someone was selling me a land worth 5 lac in 3 crore rupees," he huffed.  That was very sad to hear.

" I knew people here very tricky. You should have gone with brooker," she scolded.

" Well.. he was the brooker, " he bittersweet smiled.
It made her laugh a little more.

" Oh, my bad I wasn't there to shoot the scene, " she joked. But his glare was enough to stop her.

" I know someone who could help you out. He is so helpful and very honest. I know him personally, " she added.

It was getting to him that Siya was talking about a man.... praising a man. He didn't know why but a pang in his chest started. Immediately he disliked him without knowing. The emotion was that weird.
" Who's he?" He asked clenching his palm in fist.

" Yug," was her reply and was the fuel to his fury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey ,did you like the chapter?
share your views.